• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DavidTheDavid's Feedback!
3 3

301 posts in this topic

David used to be a prince of a buyer. But the paperwork has come through and he's been officially elevated to the previously unknown position of GrandMaster Procurer of Pulp-Based Periodicals with Sequential Juxtaposed Panels Containing Tales of Heroic Individuals Dressed in Tight Fitting Colorful Garments © 2015.

David is a terrific top-notch individual to transact with. We made a very quick n easy trade/deal between us that involved a raw comic and money from me for a cgc comic from him. Both of us couldn't have been happier. Thanks again. Roger :)

What can I add to someone with such a great reputation? I reached out to David on a book I wanted and he happened to have it. We worked out a fair price and he shipped it right away. Thanks again.

Jerry

Edited by KryptoMayor

I picked up a Hulk #181 from David and he was...

• accommodating

• communicated well

• book arrived in the timely manner

• packaged the book well

• item was as described

Five stars all the way... Thanks David!

David sold me a handful of Spider-man recently. Accurate grading, immediate shipping, and an all around great transaction. Can't beat his bullet proof packaging! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again soon.

Thanks, David! :)