• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

I love those two detectives behind that dusty gum all machine even more , lol

yeah I think I see a sub-mariner comic as well.

Actually, I believe that's a copy of the Jaguar #1, published by Archie. hm It looks an awful lot like my old copy from that angle!

Correct!

It is AOTJ #1 CGC 5.5

Worthless, but such a cool cover!

Thanks for the link to the gumball machine - it's identical so it appears to be a modern repro.

Still happy to get it, as the Disney books cover the entire purchase price, and then some.

Postage here would be a killer. Just needs a clean, and in go some lollies!

Thanks for the link - much appreciated (thumbs u

Small haul, but some fun items. The Rap Pages is issue 1. Someone is asking (and not selling) $400 for it on eBay which seems absurd, but there are no other issues and no history (that I have found).

IMG_20160220_123720_edit_1455989854387_zpsdxps2zqg.jpg

I like the ducktales album.

Love this thread but never had a reason to contribute until now. I picked up the following bundle after responding to a local ad regarding 1st edition/1st print books, not comics, in it. While at her house she asked if I collected comics as well? Well, here's the result of me saying yes to that question...enjoy :)

image_1.jpeg

Edited by snitzer

Love this thread but never had a reason to contribute until now. I picked up the following bundle after responding to a local ad regarding 1st edition/1st print books, not comics, in it. While at her house she asked if I collected comics as well? Well, here's the result of me saying yes to that question...enjoy :)

image_1.jpeg

great score lucky you were there she may have thrown them out.

image_1.jpeg

nice :applause:

There was a library sale a couple hours from me yesterday that was advertised on Craigslist. They said they had 5,000 books from 1985-2009, really not my wheelhouse or focus but I figured you never know and decided to make the trip.

I looked through a couple boxes and found a couple decent books and decided to ask about the price as I didn't see and price listed anywhere. The lady replied .25 cents! I asked her if that was for any single comic and she said yes, any comic is .25 cents. By this time unfortunately there were several people sorting through the comics but I was able to get a nice pile of 101 comics by the time I left.....

Complete run of DC 52 weeks

image_1.jpeg

Aftermath Four Horsemen and Crime Bible Five Lessons of Blood sets

image_7.jpeg

Civil War set and choosing sides

image_3.jpeg

Batman Hush run from 608-619

image_4.jpeg

The rest of the comics issues / key books

image_5.jpeg

image_6.jpeg

Not bad for .25 cents each!

Was the sale in Chittenango?? I wanted to go but had the kids and they are too crazy to bring to a book sale

That's the one! it was a good sale with quit a few people, I am sure everyone got some good books! It was in a separate room off the library so you probably could have managed.

Was the sale in Chittenango?? I wanted to go but had the kids and they are too crazy to bring to a book sale

That's the one! it was a good sale with quit a few people, I am sure everyone got some good books! It was in a separate room off the library so you probably could have managed.

If that ever happens again, TAKE THEM ALL. It would be almost impossible not to make your $1250 back.