• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,320 posts in this topic

WOW thanks everyone for the kind words!! and MrBedrock...I am sure you have been told this before, but just to re-iterate...you ARE the KING of COMICDOM my friend!! Fantastic stuff as always brother (thumbs u

Thanks, but I'm just some dork with a few funnybooks.

WOW thanks everyone for the kind words!! and MrBedrock...I am sure you have been told this before, but just to re-iterate...you ARE the KING of COMICDOM my friend!! Fantastic stuff as always brother (thumbs u

Thanks, but I'm just some dork with a few funnybooks.

And Us geeks have seemingly finally inherited the Earth...just as predicted :D

punch15.jpg

"Cat Pee" copy from John McLaughlin?

Pisscisely (thumbs u

.... what a wonderful hybrid aroma this book must have...... nice cedar with just a hint of something..... exotic ...... but then, perhaps this is a book best left slabbed hm GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

These Large Features can prove to be amazingly difficult, and not even a pedigree assures a structurally sound copy.

There's a Larson (D ick Tracy), a Church (Mandrake, upper right), and a Central Valley (Flash Gordon) in this group shot:

5b9c8d06-ea83-4ab4-87b7-8312a38a0779_zpsiyghbcfi.jpg

These Large Features can prove to be amazingly difficult, and not even a pedigree assures a structurally sound copy.

There's a Larson (D ick Tracy), a Church (Mandrake, upper right), and a Central Valley (Flash Gordon) in this group shot:

Whoa! Nice set!

VERY nice! :golfclap:

Some precode thrills and naughtiness I've picked up in the past year or so. :shy:

1zx8ayw.jpg

Nice Haul! If I were a kid staring at those on the newstand with only one dime to spend I know I'd go home unhappy.

But your mother would be smiling that you only got one!