• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

Is ok.

I have waited patiently for 2 years, mentioning when asked if I was still interested and to let those "in charge" of this know (which I have done -see top of page 97 for posted proof if needed ), at this point since there is yet another list I will be off.

Thanks to those who are trying to organize this though, not a task I envy.

Keep those pictures coming those who get him, and for gosh sakes someone repaint poor Kraven's nose ( I was going to...if you do repaint it use acrylic paint ).

I think Azkaban mention it going to Canada after Oregon, and since Artboy99 has been high on the list for a long time, how about he kick off the Canada tour? (shrug)

1. Azkaban

2. Senormac

3. Designer Toast

4. Artboy99

5. bhigg32

6. Hiro

7. FireSpitter

8. Columbia Comics

I think it's a good idea to let Kraven see what prey awaits in the wild untamed expanses of the north.

Of course if he goes all the way to Canada, I BETTER see at least one picture of him at a Tim Horton's. Or this could become an international incident.

And I'm just spitballing here, but talking about how Kraven has become a positive thing. You know you could actually turn the "Travels of Kraven" into a real beneficial thing if we set up a donation system.

Pictures of Kraven set-up on a website made to accept donations which could then go to some worth cause (breast cancer, st. Jude, comic-book-aholics). People could "sponser" Kraven to go to different cities in the US. The site could accept donations for the entertaining photos and stories explaining his oddball interactions with local monuments or collector statues.

Even if it was a "each member on the list promises $X upon receipt of Kraven." in about a year, I bet there would conservatively be a thousand dollars that could be put to a good cause.

It could even be a kickstarter. People have put money forth for crazier stuff. And any charity would love to have the money.

The "Travels of Kraven" have been lol entertaining at times. Not just the photos, but the stories that go along with them. And if I knew nothing else about it, but saw a "If you are interested in seeing further adventures of Kraven, Click here to donate a paypal $1. It's tax deductible and goes to charity", I'd hit it without even thinking twice about it.

Kraven could become a force for good that would give Spiderman a pause.

-Terry

Edited by Firespitter

Instead of padding the half a mil a year salary of some charity CEO we could send to a boardie in need like Jimmers

That's not a bad idea. If we did a Travels of Kraven charity drive for Jimmers we could probably get a pretty decent quantity of funds to help him out with medical bills. If nothing else, maybe we could get enough to buy him an AF15 (CGC 0.5) and once acquired; Tell him that the sooner he gets better the sooner he'll have it.

;)

(I know that motivate me to get better fast!)

I think Azkaban mention it going to Canada after Oregon, and since Artboy99 has been high on the list for a long time, how about he kick off the Canada tour? (shrug)

1. Azkaban

2. Senormac

3. Designer Toast

4. Artboy99

5. bhigg32

6. Hiro

7. FireSpitter

8. Columbia Comics

Definitely sounds fair to me. (thumbs u

Should Kraven be restored or leave his nose alone?

I planned to fix it. I can leave it if anyone cares.

I think it shows his uniqueness and give him some character. There's only one scuffed nose Kraven.

I think it shows his uniqueness and give him some character. There's only one scuffed nose Kraven.

+1

+1

I agree....chicks dig scars!

see, now you are making me want to paint a "Heath Ledger" type of Joker smile on his face.

Kraven will be joining some friends and I as we go see Deadpool tonight. We will let you know how it is when we get back (thumbs u

New List:

1. Azkaban

2. Senormac

3. Designer Toast

4. bhigg32

5. Hiro

6. Firespitter

7. Columbia Comics

Unless Hiro wants to go later to plan for Halloween. (I'm in Danvers and lived in Salem for years. (thumbs u )

Sure, put me later so that Kraven can visit Salem sometime in October. I usually do the MDA charity (motorcycle) Witch ride that happens the 2nd of 3rd week of Oct. Would be cool to have Kraven ride along, but whatever works out best. Thanks.