• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

I wish Atom acted more like his role in Superman instead of a bumbling/grinning doofus. Golmer Pyle as a superhero isn't cutting it for me. Next weeks show looks pretty good.

Seriously the Snart confrontation with his past was really good and the highlight of the show.

As far as I'm concerned, Snart is the highlight of the show....I think he could carry his own series if they could figure out a way to do it. He's got a depth of character that nobody else has on the show. He was a very bright spot on the Flash as well.

This is cool. As I said earlier here, I am much less conversant in DC. So I only recently started watching THE FLASH and am up the whole Heat/Cold arc. So I am reading this LEGENDS post and started wondering why "Snart" was sounding familiar. Then it hit me. FLASH!

So now I shall soon be expert in all things DC!!!

I wish Atom acted more like his role in Superman instead of a bumbling/grinning doofus. Golmer Pyle as a superhero isn't cutting it for me. Next weeks show looks pretty good.

Seriously the Snart confrontation with his past was really good and the highlight of the show.

As far as I'm concerned, Snart is the highlight of the show....I think he could carry his own series if they could figure out a way to do it. He's got a depth of character that nobody else has on the show. He was a very bright spot on the Flash as well.

This is cool. As I said earlier here, I am much less conversant in DC. So I only recently started watching THE FLASH and am up the whole Heat/Cold arc. So I am reading this LEGENDS post and started wondering why "Snart" was sounding familiar. Then it hit me. FLASH!

So now I shall soon be expert in all things DC!!!

Welcome aboard the new DC TV UNIVERSE train!

Here is the thing that bugs me about episode 3 - you know you can't permanently kill him (supposedly), but why not take Vandal Savage's body with Hawkman's and just keep him imprisoned and sedated for eternity? Problem solved.

Edited by kimik

Snart is the highlight of the show.....the Atom is just not pulling his weight

I didn't care for the Atom/Palmer on Arrow either.

Really a bumbler.

I think the reason why he is getting most of the action is because Brandon Routh is the biggest star.

Less Atom and more Captain Cold and Heatwave.

:wishluck:

I think Routh is going to turn into the next Keanu Reeves. By that, I mean, one of the nicest guys around so will get work based on that but terrible actor. Also explains why his career didn't explode after Superman.

I think Routh is going to turn into the next Keanu Reeves. By that, I mean, one of the nicest guys around so will get work based on that but terrible actor. Also explains why his career didn't explode after Superman.

Hey now! Don't make light of his Scott Pilgrim role.

:baiting:

Hey now! Don't make light of his Scott Pilgrim role.

:baiting:

Touche! :)