• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

current turn around rates at CGC
79 79

26,984 posts in this topic

nothing amazing, walking dead 100 and Captain Marvel 1 hughes variant...I figured those at 9.8 would about pay for the submissions. They said the walking dead had multiple bends in the lower left corner (9.4)....I used a magnifying glass on all of them and didn't see any bends.

Standard Submission:

Received 2/8

Verified 2/9

MFT Submission:

Received 1/25

Verified 1/26

Scheduled for Grading 2/4

Graded 2/8

It's a race with Krighton-

MFT moved to Grading/Quality Control 2/10 as well

Mine also moved to Shipped/Safe on 2/11

Love the quick TAT!

Anyone have a rough idea how long books are averaging sitting in "Graded" these days before hitting shipped safe for slow track?

Moderns? If so about 2 weeks then 2 days for qc before shipping

No. Value and Economy. Different?

No sure...I would think maybe a little bit since they are slightly longer tier times, but I can't comment directly cause I don't track those as closely sorry :(

Anyone have a rough idea how long books are averaging sitting in "Graded" these days before hitting shipped safe for slow track?

Moderns? If so about 2 weeks then 2 days for qc before shipping

No. Value and Economy. Different?

No sure...I would think maybe a little bit since they are slightly longer tier times, but I can't comment directly cause I don't track those as closely sorry :(

No worries. I appreciate the input.

Does Shipped/Safe actually mean shipped or does it mean it's ready to ship...wish they would email a tracking number.

They always email me a tracking number by the end of the day that it is marked "Shipped"

Do you not get that email?

Does Shipped/Safe actually mean shipped or does it mean it's ready to ship...wish they would email a tracking number.

They always email me a tracking number by the end of the day that it is marked "Shipped"

nope...what is the subject heading on the email you receive. I searched and I've received nothing. Wonder why they don't attach a tracking number to your invoice info online. I'm guessing 8 days from shipped/safe date is getting close to panic time...unless it hasn't really been shipped.

Edited by krighton

nope...what is the subject heading on the email you receive. I searched and I've received nothing. Wonder why they don't attach a tracking number to your invoice info online. I'm guessing 8 days from shipped/safe date is getting close to panic time...unless it hasn't really been shipped.

My direct sub has been in shipped/safe for the last 5 days. No email with tracking etc. Haven't subbed directly in many years so not sure if it is the norm. Just sharing as you are not alone.

- I don't have one handy. I delete them after I copy the tracking info into my app that tracks my shipments. I'm sorry! I promise it gets sent- double check your email address on file, check your junk mail, etc.

I have been averaging 8-10 days from shipped to my door. Certified mail from FL to PA gets caught up in Tampa and then Atlanta on this route.