• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The official J Scott Campbell Appreciation/Discussion Thread
12 12

4,765 posts in this topic

Dell Otto though....

lol yeah, probably shouldn't be on this thread. Think we need a Dell Otto appreciation thread? Same with Adam Hughes and Jim Lee?

You read my mind buddy. ;)

-J.

I'm in if someone were to create a thread!

I don't think I've posted this one yet. Got it off Scott back around sdcc. Just recently added a few more to the collection this past week a well.

562_zps9cjmapap.jpg

Is that the original art?

Yes, our new house should be finsihed on the 1st if the builders stay on track and then she is off to the framers. Planning to do the office in all JSC OA.

Yes

Wow, super jealous..that's my favorite cover of his (at the moment, it changes often (thumbs u ) Congrats.

Thanks I'm a big Magik / X-Men fan so when they texted this one to me there was no way I wasn't going to take it home.

I don't think I've posted this one yet. Got it off Scott back around sdcc. Just recently added a few more to the collection this past week a well.

562_zps9cjmapap.jpg

Yes, our new house should be finsihed on the 1st if the builders stay on track and then she is off to the framers. Planning to do the office in all JSC OA.

I cant even.........

I would not kill someone for OA of JSC, but I might be willing to do slightly less unscrupulous activities to get a page like that.

562_zps9cjmapap.jpg

I cant even.........

I would not kill someone for OA of JSC, but I might be willing to do slightly less unscrupulous activities to get a page like that.

Same here. I would love his OA, but I just settle for his sketch blanks because they are within my reach financially. If I can get a commissioned sketch on a blank cover or win of those rare raffles he does at cons I would be so happy. :sorry:

Yes

Wow, super jealous..that's my favorite cover of his (at the moment, it changes often (thumbs u ) Congrats.

Thanks I'm a big Magik / X-Men fan so when they texted this one to me there was no way I wasn't going to take it home.

No kidding! This cover is my favorite by far of his covers, though that's probably because I'm a big Magik fan too. Congratulations on your acquisition, it's a helluva find!

Yes

No kidding! This cover is my favorite by far of his covers, though that's probably because I'm a big Magik fan too. Congratulations on your acquisition, it's a helluva find!

Agreed that is a beautiful piece, congrats on such a nice acquisition