• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,840 posts in this topic

Went back to Mcays bookstore today....

Everything in the picture cost a dime apiece, except for the WD variant and the SS 1 ($2.50 and $1.75 respectively). Got out of there spending only $10.75 in store credit....which was actually free since I traded in about 30 books I found in a recycling bin.

lol

Don't know what the hell I am going to do with them all, but wasn't going to leave them there!

You must be in Nashville or Chattanooga because the one in Knoxville never has this kind of stuff.

Went back to Mcays bookstore today....

Everything in the picture cost a dime apiece, except for the WD variant and the SS 1 ($2.50 and $1.75 respectively). Got out of there spending only $10.75 in store credit....which was actually free since I traded in about 30 books I found in a recycling bin.

:o

Don't know what the hell I am going to do with them all, but wasn't going to leave them there!

You must be in Nashville or Chattanooga because the one in Knoxville never has this kind of stuff.

Went back today. Not sure what I was expecting, but F to VF ten cent DCs for $6 apiece wasn't it.

lol

unnamed_zpsa4fi0cwj.jpg

It would be awesome if you have a complete set. I realize that these don't sell for huge amounts on eBay, but I have only seen the set once in Atlantic Canada and it was terribly incomplete. Nice find.

Recent find at auction - 41 Australian Disney Books from 1950's and 1960's plus this all for $60 in total.

4a3cf71f-369d-47a2-a87d-a14e166e4789_zpssiv35mql.png

A metal and glass gum dispenser.

Missing one small part but complete apart from that. Auctioneers says 1950's.

I have no clue, so if anyone can give me a definitive date, that would be swell.

Recent find at auction - 41 Australian Disney Books from 1950's and 1960's plus this all for $60 in total.

I have no clue, so if anyone can give me a definitive date, that would be swell.

Nice score

Looks like one of the brand new ones. Typically for any thing from the 1950, the gum cover would be metal not plastic. Also, opening it should be with a key. Is there a key for yours? Look on Amazon and you will see the same style.

Amazon Gumball Machine

I bought this original Wendy Pini artwork of Nightfall from 1981 at a local auction just a couple miles from my house today.

Edit: I asked for help identifying the character, but found out with a little google research.

2lxjrbn.jpg

Edited by iggy