• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant first appearances (quick version for beginners) Now with pictures!
2 2

1,097 posts in this topic

It's about the most fun you can have as a Valiant fan. Seeing the unused Unity stuff was a huge thrill especially because I didn't know it existed. Hearing first account stories involving Shooter, Layton, etc was so incredible.

lol Yes, many monies.

I've been on an OA shopping spree like that before. It's invigorating! Congrats!

Love it, and never even heard of this. It was an unauthorized fan made item basically? Any chance you could make some scans of the inside highlights? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to see more....

Thought this might be of interest, the Valiant Index by Seaborn Adamson from back in 1993. Seaborn's letters from back then are in my journal, if you're interested. http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=9157012&Number=9157012#Post9157012

Valiant%20Index%201993_zpsrsjkophs.jpg