• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

I'm going to be putting up a Captain America Comics #1 interior soon. It's missing the centerfold.

I'm just waiting for Fedoraman's magnificent repro cover to show up to have it attahced so it looks NM/M! :cloud9:

If anyone is looking for an interior, you can drop me a PM.

If anyone is looking for any GGA or Atlas pre hero books and you haven't ventured into my sales thread, take a look. I have a wide assortment of books for sale. All raw and tightly graded.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9087127&fpart=1

Captain America Comics #1 Coverless with repro cover is now up for sale.

Captain America Comics #1 - Coverless copy. Interior is surrounded by high quality cover reproduction. 2nd centerfold is married but original Cap #1 part. 1st centerfold is missing but there is a reproduction centerfold in the book so that the book is fully readable. The rest of the book is complete. There is some tape on the interior pages (especially the outer wrap - see pics) and a few pages have a corner missing that does not affect the story.

Page quality is OWW or OW and supple. No brittleness.

Asking price is $9500

Cpatain%20America%20Comics%201%20cover_zpsaryul05e.jpg

Cpatain%20America%20Comics%201%20zcover_zpsx3rmuwvd.jpg

Please click on thumbnails to enlarge.

th_003_zpswp3aa5qz.jpg th_IMG_8554_zpsmdorrgsy.jpg th_Splash_zpshy0jlbbb.jpg th_IMG_8558_zpsmcbrcsid.jpg th_IMG_8557_zpstaufe5rn.jpg th_IMG_8556_zpsj5zs5xlh.jpg th_IMG_8555_zpsn3tj9a8p.jpg th_IMG_8563_zpsdjvqgryy.jpg th_IMG_8550_zps3x5aklhi.jpg th_IMG_8549_zpsbw84avhh.jpg

Now that we've established that a low grade, voldemart, trimmed, restored copy can fetch $25K I am going to bump this post in case someone wants a coverless copy.

:)

Captain America Comics #1 Coverless with repro cover is now up for sale.

Captain America Comics #1 - Coverless copy. Interior is surrounded by high quality cover reproduction. 2nd centerfold is married but original Cap #1 part. 1st centerfold is missing but there is a reproduction centerfold in the book so that the book is fully readable. The rest of the book is complete. There is some tape on the interior pages (especially the outer wrap - see pics) and a few pages have a corner missing that does not affect the story.

Page quality is OWW or OW and supple. No brittleness.

Asking price is $9500

Cpatain%20America%20Comics%201%20cover_zpsaryul05e.jpg

Cpatain%20America%20Comics%201%20zcover_zpsx3rmuwvd.jpg

Please click on thumbnails to enlarge.

th_003_zpswp3aa5qz.jpg th_IMG_8554_zpsmdorrgsy.jpg th_Splash_zpshy0jlbbb.jpg th_IMG_8558_zpsmcbrcsid.jpg th_IMG_8557_zpstaufe5rn.jpg th_IMG_8556_zpsj5zs5xlh.jpg th_IMG_8555_zpsn3tj9a8p.jpg th_IMG_8563_zpsdjvqgryy.jpg th_IMG_8550_zps3x5aklhi.jpg th_IMG_8549_zpsbw84avhh.jpg