• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Thread "The Flash" TV Show SPOILER-FILLED
4 4

2,573 posts in this topic

I thought it was interesting last night where Joe asked Barry if he was going to tell his dad he was going to Earth-2.

Pretty much all season long there has not been any mention of Barry's dad at all. Then right before they go through the breach to fight Zoom they bring up Barry's dad.

Dang it! Now I have to go back and watch this episode again.

:shy:

:whee:

I thought it was interesting last night where Joe asked Barry if he was going to tell his dad he was going to Earth-2.

Pretty much all season long there has not been any mention of Barry's dad at all. Then right before they go through the breach to fight Zoom they bring up Barry's dad.

Dang it! Now I have to go back and watch this episode again.

:shy:

:whee:

These shows are so chock-full of comic goodness they are worthy of multiple viewings simply to catch everything going on.

:whistle:

Now I'm thinking Barry's dad (JWS) on earth-2 is not Zoom. Barry called his earth-2 mom and she was talking about her husband like he was still around in her daily life, I get the feeling Zoom wouldn't play dual roles...

....or would he?

I was getting the feeling that Zoom might play dual roles... and that his other role might be Earth-2 Joseph. :o

Anyone know who is the guy in the metal mask & headgear in the cell across from where Barry is being held?

No, but this pic is floating around online.

Looks like it might be Wally

fla214a-0171b-169075.jpg

Could it be the real Jay Garrick, and we have been duped the entire time?

:o

Now I'm thinking Barry's dad (JWS) on earth-2 is not Zoom. Barry called his earth-2 mom and she was talking about her husband like he was still around in her daily life, I get the feeling Zoom wouldn't play dual roles...

....or would he?

I was thinking that, but perhaps on earth-2 Barry's dad died (became zoom and made it look like he died) and his mom remarried.

Still reflecting back on this.

I guess I was the only one that didn't know who Hunter Zolomon was.

lol

What excitement from a low-key part of the episode.

:applause:

lol

I love the guy's face at 1:34 to 1:38 and what he says.

....or would he?

I was thinking that, but perhaps on earth-2 Barry's dad died (became zoom and made it look like he died) and his mom remarried.

We never did see his dad only the speed dial label with "mom & dad" - could be a step-dad. hm