• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Usually how long after these shows before these statues go on sale?

There's no way to tell. Sometimes they're showing stuff that's already for sale, and sometimes it can be more than a year before they go up for order. It really depends.

Usually how long after these shows before these statues go on sale?

There's no way to tell. Sometimes they're showing stuff that's already for sale, and sometimes it can be more than a year before they go up for order. It really depends.

Solid business model, show people product and make it difficult for them to understand when and if they can buy it. (thumbs u

Oh well, either way I will be looking for the TMNT set. (shrug)

Agreed, the portraits are stunning. Probably my favorite part of the statue.

Here are closeups of the other two:

wonder-festival-2016-winter-prime1studio-7.jpg

wonder-festival-2016-winter-prime1studio-6.jpg

wonder-festival-2016-winter-prime1studio-5.jpg

Sideshow announced a Deadpool Premium format yesterday. Looks like an action pose!

Looking forward to the full reveal! Will be ordering it as long as the rest looks as good as the little snipet they showed us.

Sideshow announced a Deadpool Premium format yesterday. Looks like an action pose!

Looking forward to the full reveal! Will be ordering it as long as the rest looks as good as the little snipet they showed us.

I was so happy to see this as the last Deadpool statue is into the 1k mark now.

Sideshow has been hitting home runs too me with the current statue releases, so I imagine this will be a day one order for me

SXlj1Je.png

Diamond Select announced some new products today, and one of those new solicits is this beautiful Yvonne Craig Batgirl statue. Batgirl is the first entry in their full-size Batman Classic TV Series Line and was sculpted by the renowned Clayburn Moore.

Batgirl comes in at 12' inches tall, and will cost around $199.99. The sculpt features a classic pose that has been seen in a variety of photos and promos, and the paint they used really makes the costume appear textured.

Got this in last week, but didn't get the chance to take pictures until now. I may have went overboard with the pre-orders last year since I have 4 more from Sideshow after this and I am totally out of room to display any new statues. Originally I was planning to sell off this Spider-Man until I saw it in hand. I was literally blown away how well it was made. I mean the dynamic pose and the paint application is just phenomenal! Sideshow is starting to redeem themselves and I am beginning to build up hope that the other pre-orders will come out as well as this statue did. Let me say this out loud. THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST SPIDER-MAN STATUE OUT THERE! This is definitely a keeper now in my collection.

Did I mention how much I love the box art!?

fel5cl.jpg

bev81.jpg

2hd39k1.jpg

Here he is with the regular head and hand.

98vla8.jpg

3342efm.jpg

14ybyg5.jpg

...and now with the exclusive head and hand.

2zhjled.jpg

a2c0h0.jpg

5pqm9.jpg

The base was my least favorite part of the statue, but still it's not as bad as most folks complained about. The girders actually looks realistically like metal, but it's anything but metal. While I felt they could have executed the explosion better, the result is not too shabby. Overall I give this statue a 9.5 out of 10.

9vfne9.jpg

That Spidey statue is awesome! I like everything about it, except that giant glob/turd looking thing at the base. I assume it's supposed to be smoke from an explosion, right? It just looks weird. Other than that though, fantastic piece.

Congrats on Spidey, he looks great.

I have the original Comiquette and the Back in Black comiquette, and I haven't been able to decide whether I should go with the red and blue or symbiote version of that piece. I'm leaning towards the symbiote just because I have a soft spot for that costume.