• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,113 posts in this topic

Got this done at NYCC 2015. The only person I am missing is Michael Rosenbaum (voice of Flash). Also want to get Bruce Timm and Alex Ross on the book as well since they worked on the cover together. All sigs are of the entire voiceover cast of JUSTICE LEAGUE. I even have Andrea Romano, Voiceover Casting Director and Voiceover Director of many classic WB shows including BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES and BATMAN BEYOND.

WP_20160131_003.jpg

Got this done at NYCC 2015. The only person I am missing is Michael Rosenbaum (voice of Flash). Also want to get Bruce Timm and Alex Ross on the book as well since they worked on the cover together. All sigs are of the entire voiceover cast of JUSTICE LEAGUE. I even have Andrea Romano, Voiceover Casting Director and Voiceover Director of many classic WB shows including BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES and BATMAN BEYOND.

WP_20160131_003.jpg

That's great! I wish I known that cover had existed. I would have gotten the same thing, I ended up just getting Eisenberg/Newbern on a separate piece.

Plays With Squirrels Sketch Signed by Will Friedle (Any Boy Meets World fans left out there)

UaBsZYK.jpg

Holy that is amazing. He is going to be at ECCC in April and was planning on having him sign a blank but I don't have someone to sketch him for me.

Way awesome!!!

Plays With Squirrels Sketch Signed by Will Friedle (Any Boy Meets World fans left out there)

UaBsZYK.jpg

Holy that is amazing. He is going to be at ECCC in April and was planning on having him sign a blank but I don't have someone to sketch him for me.

Way awesome!!!

Torrey organized the whole thing for me.

Got a little bit of a Civil War brewing in my collection at the moment! Big thanks to the gentleman involved in getting these two done!

Cap 14 signed by Evans and Stan

Iron Man signed by Robert Downey Jr.!

(Sorry for the potato pic)

civil%20war.jpg

Got a little bit of a Civil War brewing in my collection at the moment! Big thanks to the gentleman involved in getting these two done!

Cap 14 signed by Evans and Stan

Iron Man signed by Robert Downey Jr.!

(Sorry for the potato pic)

civil%20war.jpg

Was the Downey done recently? It looks familiar.