• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

fenomenol fawcett fetish featured
9 9

1,877 posts in this topic

I've owned a number of Raboy Masters but never this issue. I was pleased to pick up a pretty nice copy last weekend at Terry's show.

image.jpg1_zpsetdbddpr.jpg

oh, YEAH!!

I was with Ken when he made the purchase, an impressive book. :golfclap:

I believe I paged through that book earlier in the day. Some nice interior art in that one.

Wow, nice book! I would have grabbed that fast if I had seen it... (sucks being behind the table instead of in front of it)

Picked this up last night. I've always loved this cover...

master58_zps5ps6aexw.jpg

me, too, and it sure looks like mac to me.

It does to me, too, although I think Raboy had left Fawcett by then. Could be an unused cover he drew earlier, or maybe another artist doing his best to copy Raboy's style. hm

master58_zps5ps6aexw.jpg

It does to me, too, although I think Raboy had left Fawcett by then. Could be an unused cover he drew earlier, or maybe another artist doing his best to copy Raboy's style. hm

I don't believe so. I just sold a #59 with a cool Raboy KO cover. I think he left a little later.

master58_zps5ps6aexw.jpg

I don't believe so. I just sold a #59 with a cool Raboy KO cover. I think he left a little later.

Dale, are you sure you are thinking of Master 59? Did CGC label that a Raboy cover? I've never seen him credited with that over, although I could be wrong.

My bad, I am thinking of this one

818661632_o.jpg

Artwork was taken from the cover of Master #45. I think Raboy was gone by this time and they were using swipes and/or unused material

Right. He was at Spark working on the Green Lama by then.

Someone really wanted that raw Master 36 on eBay tonight.

I was one of them, but I didn't get it. :cry:

It's a cracked out 6.5, and went for almost twice what a 7.5 sold for just last May.

Yeah, I saw that on GPA, but I was willing to go a little high because of the cool pedigree. Not as high as the winner, though. It was at $71 with a minute to go. :o

I figured that despite it's having been a 6.5 in a previous life, it looked better and might grade higher with a little help.

Sorry to have missed the chance to buy your under (over?) copy. :D