• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baker Romance
43 43

13,578 posts in this topic

RCstories.jpg

Outstanding copy!

Also, I remember when you won that Cinderella Love 26. If you think you paid highly for that one... I finally ended up paying just over 1K for my CGC 6.0 copy. Oh well, it was the last issue I needed to upgrade for my run, and it's possibly the hardest issue to find in mid grade and up.

I remember. Everybody thought I'd overpaid on that CL26. But when it comes to quality Baker, you can never overpay. The market catches up fast. Congrats on your 6.0!

I hope you are right, because this one went high!

8a4a3306-a6b7-4589-a25d-70ce8a7a7f67_zpsa5p8ldoh.jpg

I remember. Everybody thought I'd overpaid on that CL26. But when it comes to quality Baker, you can never overpay. The market catches up fast. Congrats on your 6.0!

I hope you are right, because this one went high!

8a4a3306-a6b7-4589-a25d-70ce8a7a7f67_zpsa5p8ldoh.jpg

I remember this one, too. ComicConnect, late Sept., 2013.

I didn't mind paying that much for it, because, just a few months earlier, an eBay seller had fairly begged me to sell him my one and only CL 26, a raw G/VG, for $500. (That's what he offered me!) It's the same copy that is, or at least was until recently, being offered on eBay by the same seller at about the same price.