• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Miracleman
5 5

919 posts in this topic

I believe that's all there is for MM 15.

There are 11 issues in the 1990 Spanish run, condensing the original 16 issue storyline into those 11 books.

Brazil printed a handful of early stories across three issues sometime in the 1980s.

Panini is currently publishing the Marvel versions in Italian.

I have a copy of the Italian issue 15 coming back from CGC (eventually) but it is the Marvel Totleben cover instead of the original "detached head" cover.

Opening (and closing I think) this old thread about the mysterious and very rare Marvelman #26.

I am now so pleased that I didn't fork out all that money for the ebay copy that seemed impossible to buy. For me and for Jonathan.

My previous posts (I know, not that many), I stated that I would not hold my breath for finding another copy of Marvelman 26, but I withdraw that statement as I have actually found another copy, in far better condition, in fact very near mint.

My collection is complete at last. Source remains secret, as does the cost, but nowhere near what I was offering before. Win-win.

Scans have already been passed to Marvel who are planning re-releasing Marvelman Classics vol 1 as a TPB (softcover) which will include issue 26.

Opening (and closing I think) this old thread about the mysterious and very rare Marvelman #26.

I am now so pleased that I didn't fork out all that money for the ebay copy that seemed impossible to buy. For me and for Jonathan.

My previous posts (I know, not that many), I stated that I would not hold my breath for finding another copy of Marvelman 26, but I withdraw that statement as I have actually found another copy, in far better condition, in fact very near mint.

My collection is complete at last. Source remains secret, as does the cost, but nowhere near what I was offering before. Win-win.

Scans have already been passed to Marvel who are planning re-releasing Marvelman Classics vol 1 as a TPB (softcover) which will include issue 26.

Amazing achievement for Derek. :acclaim:

This means he has now collected all 750 MM comics, Annuals, colouring books, badges etc etc

Certainly the first time this has ever been done.

The nearest comparison I know of is probably me with about 65% of them.

Good to know there are now two copies of no.26 in existence too (is that a Gerber 9 or 10?)

Belated congratulations. Truly amazing.

Amazing achievement for Derek. :acclaim:

This means he has now collected all 750 MM comics, Annuals, colouring books, badges etc etc

Certainly the first time this has ever been done.

The nearest comparison I know of is probably me with about 65% of them.

Good to know there are now two copies of no.26 in existence too (is that a Gerber 9 or 10?)

Further copy of #26 sold last week, along with #25 and #28-40 inclusive. Plus a further run of later numbers. £350 hammer price for the lot.

Same sale had YM #25-29 and a further run of later numbers. £200 hammer price for the lot.