• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

I got some comics at Books-A-Million today. I know you may find it sad that I am so happy about dollar comics. But out of the 70+ comics I bought this week, I'm the most joyful about these. I went there to get the Hellboy Winter Special Variant cover for my collection and picked up the others.

The bottom row were all $1 comics and the top row were $1-$2 off cover (and I did NOT have to get a membership! they were just on sale!). I spent a hair under $20 for all of these (+ a rat queens #11) with tax. The ones labeled 50% off still came up $1.

24768622982_a32749b27a_c.jpg

I think the Batman/TMNT #1, Rocketeer at War #1, Barb Wire #1, Rick & Morty #1 and Kanan #1 are all Fried Pie or at least BAM exclusive variants covers.

This week, I also got an Iron man #9 (robot hulk) in Fine/VF condition for under $20 to replace my GD copy. And I was happy about that. But the BAM variants for a dollar had me skipping out of the store like a teenager. :cloud9:

-T

Edited by Firespitter

A few pickups from the Greenville, SC show on Saturday

A thorn in my side...

MM4_zps6ysa9bdd.jpg

Some nice picture frames...

CM22_zpsiwkcf5e6.jpg

CM23_zpsf9zrmvax.jpg

MP3_zpsqhvmvxgq.jpg

MTA7_zps7dwijrra.jpg

CK1_zpsiikniqnm.jpg

...and a few more to round out a nice day!

DD108_zps9ui8rfwj.jpg

DEF10_zps8yv0tpra.jpg

WWBN32_zpsvhonjln0.jpg

:grin:

I just got these bound books in. They look great.

The Moon Knight vol 1 includes the vol 1 of the Moon Knight Epic Collection, which includes reprints of the books listed in the second picture.

I am still looking for one more Rom issue then I can send down for another volume the same size as the one in the picture. This one is #1-41. They also include annuals.

100_4551_zpsjrji0m8d.jpg

100_4552_zps0b7jbkvc.jpg

I also picked these up for $10 each on the Archives and $25 total for the two Dark Shadows.

100_4546_zpsislaldqj.jpg

100_4547_zpsh8q56rpy.jpg