• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

I know the list has changed because people were dropping out because he wasn't going around fast enough but Senormac is getting him next then he is sending to Designer Toast maybe after that he can go to some of the Canadian brethren that have been wanting him. (thumbs u

New List:

1. Azkaban

2. Senormac

3. Designer Toast

Canada boardies: please let us know who is still willing to host Kraven!

Also please post if you're in the U.S. and want to be added to the list.

If anyone would be prepared to ship Kraven over to the UK, I'd happily entertain the little guy for week, before shipping back to US or Canada. Show him the sights of London, meet the Queen, that sort of thing...

So Kraven accompanied me back to my office today

Sandpeople you are no match for the mighty Kraven

Kraven302_zpsq1izjqyn.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Impressive but you are not a Jedi yet

Kraven301_zpsqgi2di0t.jpg

I..can't...breathe

Edited by Azkaban

I'd like to be added to the list if Kraven hasn't had the Washington D.C. or Baltimore, MD "experience". Have him posing with my action figures/minis as well as the ideas I have for posing him shooting craps with some crack-heads downtown.

Maybe catch a candid moment, drinking with politicians and game-hunting/NRA lobbyists, or lying unconscious in bed with a dead pro.

-T

Edited by Firespitter

Heading to lunch and Kraven just had to get his picture at the Corvette Museum

Kraven400_zpshrjm7cpf.jpg

Kraven401_zpsv7o4c7qp.jpg

THIS GUY IS A BEAST, it was 16 degrees on the way into work this morning :grin: a little warmer now though

Edited by Azkaban

No need for another. The entire point of "The Travels of Kraven" are to follow a toy make it's way around. Not just toys of any sorts, but THIS toy. The one that had originally started out as a negative thing, but was turned positive. That's just my 2c for whatever it's worth.

I agree with Swick. This Kraven has a back story and was viewed upon negatively. Barth turned it into a positive and hopefully since Azkaban's reboot it will continue that way. Now if you want to do something funny with a second Kraven when you personally have him, thats a different story. I was going to do a skit like that and decided against it only because I couldnt figure out how to make it humerous or worthwhile.

New List:

1. Azkaban

2. Senormac

3. Designer Toast

4. bhigg32

5. Hiro

6. Firespitter

7. Columbia Comics

Unless Hiro wants to go later to plan for Halloween. (I'm in Danvers and lived in Salem for years. (thumbs u )

(shrug)

yeah ok. Take me off.

I know the list has changed because people were dropping out because he wasn't going around fast enough but Senormac is getting him next then he is sending to Designer Toast maybe after that he can go to some of the Canadian brethren that have been wanting him. (thumbs u

New List:

1. Azkaban

2. Senormac

3. Designer Toast

Canada boardies: please let us know who is still willing to host Kraven!

Also please post if you're in the U.S. and want to be added to the list.

I'm just using the "new list" from the previous page. :sorry: