• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,221 posts in this topic

Been a while since I posted anything. These were acquired over the past 6 months or so. All either upgrades or brand new to moi.

Great additions! If you have undercopies of those first two Menace's that you wouldn't mind parting with, drop me a PM.

This one is a tough bugger in decent shape.

AIT 15 was the last of the books I needed to complete that run - probably the scarcest, in any shape.

Thanks Andy - see you in 'the Smoke' in a couple weeks?

Killer pickups, mrmyst!

Wow great set of books :applause:Really want the Mad Mamba ...

Beautiful copy. That one's been on my Atlas want list for quite awhile. I'm a relative newbie, but I've never seen one for sale in any grade.

Great books mrmyst! The Menace #11 is a great cover. :headbang:

Menace 11 is a favorite of mine, there is a Beautiful copy coming up in the clink auction:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3DMenace%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F1100028&id=1100028

Edited by Johnny545

Great books mrmyst! The Menace #11 is a great cover. :headbang:

Menace 11 is a favorite of mine, there is a Beautiful copy coming up in the clink auction:

http://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAuctions%2Fsearch%2Easp%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3DMenace%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F1100028&id=1100028

Interesting. What do you think the final price will be? hm

I believe clink auctioned a 5.5 for 1600 at auction a few years back, but that may have been a bit aggressive - who knows.

I think it's a very nice looking 6.0 and while you can find a rough one on eBay a few times a year I've only seen a handful of FN or better copies.

Whoever gets it will find it tough to upgrade.

This one is a tough bugger in decent shape.

AIT 15 was the last of the books I needed to complete that run - probably the scarcest, in any shape.

Thanks Andy - see you in 'the Smoke' in a couple weeks?

Absolutely - see you there!! :headbang:

I believe clink auctioned a 5.5 for 1600 at auction a few years back, but that may have been a bit aggressive - who knows.

I think it's a very nice looking 6.0 and while you can find a rough one on eBay a few times a year I've only seen a handful of FN or better copies.

Whoever gets it will find it tough to upgrade.

Yep. I submitted that book to CGC. It's definitely not over-graded. It's been in a collection for a long time.