• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Nobody is jumping any sharks, at least not without me.

You saw it here first-- Spanish edition of Enormous #1 with variant covers.

tumblr_o1xpjxunOn1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

More news on this soon.

Yet more variants to try and collect [sigh]. Those look awesome though. :o

I'm intrigued with why Ellen looks like Natalie Portman (I always thought that of the #1 second print cover too)...

There was a time where my local shop had SAGA #5 and #6 in the 1/2 off boxes.

With an active creative team and something else ( :wishluck: ) being worked on , I wouldn't count this one out yet.

My shop had the first couple issues in the half off bins it seemed like from the start. Now there are 5 of us pulling it. Its a solid read and great artwork. With Tim behind the wheel I think it'll do just fine.. :foryou:

A well placed signature on a gorgeous cover in the right color ink will only make it that much nicer. Personal preference of course. Some books are too cluttered to put a signature on. But I was getting two regardless, so no worries! :grin:

Also, are the LA Mole variants actually in Spanish, or English? Cuz the cover is cool, but I'm not sure what I would do with a Spanish book... Not that I read comics anymore, just slab 'em lol!

Alright - let's make good things happen! Take a read - order your book now:

"Here it is! We'll have the comic pictured in stock very soon. Enormous #11, published by 215Ink, Big Pete's exclusive cover, limited to only 215 copies. This issue features the introduction of "Jenna" to the storyline, a character designed by and based on our own Jenna Táralóm, how f'n awesome is it to be written into a comic!?! Jenna is a new and reoccurring character in the Enormous storyline and this is her first appearance! The real Jenna will be signing copies in-store upon arrival (street date coming soon)!

As you can see on the cover, Jenna is wearing an orange armband, in tribute to her father, who has been engaged in an ongoing battle with skin cancer. So many people are affected by Cancer, we wanted to do something to help aid the battle, so we are offering this issue in store at $14.99. $5.00 from every issue sold will go to a Cancer fundraiser of Jenna and her father's choice. We can take payment through paypal, in store, or over the phone through visa/mc. If you are buying from out of the area, we are happy to ship the comic anywhere within North America. Shipping costs will be billed exactly as Canada Post bills us. Reserve your copy now, we will ship on arrival.

None of this of course could have happened without the wonderful cooperation of the Enormous creative team and variant artist W. Scott Forbes. A social network awareness campaign will be driven through the use of ‪#‎togetherweareenormous‬.

We will be working together in the near future to offer at least a couple more issues with additional other special offers, all of which will have proceeds go to help the fight against Cancer!

Thanks again to co-creators Tim Daniel, Mehdi Cheggour, Scott Forbes, and publisher 215INK-- we look forward to seeing Jenna in action!"

tumblr_o28mv6UCeo1tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

Will take 2. Where do I pay.

You are awesome!

Big Pete’s Collectibles

128 Lonsdale Avenue

North Vancouver BC

V7M 2E8

Phone 604-983-2325.

Email bigpetes@shawcable.com

From Big Pete PeterTurcotte himself: "To preorder a copy, either PM me (on facebook), friend me (same), or give our shop a call at 604-983-2325."

Edited by enormouscomic