• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC adult coloring book...post what you've colored
2 2

58 posts in this topic

They are variants made specifically for coloring that CGC will allow you to slab with your name as the one doing it. A genius marketing decision for both companies.

Thought I'd share.

Just completed. My boy, age 7.

t6e3c9.jpg

My girl, age 7.

2rm5ag6.jpg

....will be subbed next week at LSCC!

So I have two initial thoughts. The first one is to tell you that your 7 year old did an awesome job! My second thought is that a 7 year old's cover is going to be about 10 times better than mine. lol

They are variants made specifically for coloring that CGC will allow you to slab with your name as the one doing it. A genius marketing decision for both companies.

:o

Time to renew a sub with CGC and get busy!

you can blend those pencils so the streaks dont show also a good marker over well done pencils can look like print inks.

Marvel doing this ?

Not yet. Give 'em time.

It's like pizza - I just saw a TV commercial for Little Cesar's (ugh), where they are hyping "cheese-stuffed crust pizza!" like it's something other chains haven't been doing for 10 years or more.

lol

-slym

I would love to have one graded that my kid coloured in, so if I submit via a comic store, would I just ask him to add notes to say who coloured it in? Is there a section for notes on the submission slip?

That's actually brilliant

I think it's silly that you have to buy these specific variants (I'm assuming) for CGC to slab it with your name. Why can't I just pick up any B&W cover and start coloring??? (shrug)