• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2nd String DC Sci-Fi
1 1

1,249 posts in this topic

Beautiful copies of difficult issues to find. :headbang:

Here is Mystery in Space 71 cover dated December of 1961. It is the first 12-center of the title and I love owning the big-box 12-cent DC books. But what I really love about this book are colors.

Excellent color contrast that blend so well. Notice the light blue sky and the vivid greens at the bottom. The light yellow of the logo is also blends with the rest of the book. One of my favorite DC books:

PS--Couldn't quite capture the colors but believe the colors on this book jump off the page.

005_10.jpg

Here is Mystery in Space 71 cover dated December of 1961. It is the first 12-center of the title and I love owning the big-box 12-cent DC books. But what I really love about this book are colors.

Excellent color contrast that blend so well. Notice the light blue sky and the vivid greens at the bottom. The light yellow of the logo is also blends with the rest of the book. One of my favorite DC books:

PS--Couldn't quite capture the colors but believe the colors on this book jump off the page.

005_10.jpg

I like this issue, too. Especially issues with Infantino's futuristic looking city skylines.

Gil Kane skylanes are fantastic as well! :applause:

Here is Mystery in Space 71 cover dated December of 1961.

005_10.jpg

How about issues with non-Infantino futuristic skylines? :foryou:

SA%2061-94-BA.jpg

Unfair! Neither of those titles are 2nd stringers!

(tsk)

I like ... issues with Infantino's futuristic looking city skylines.

How about issues with non-Infantino futuristic skylines? :foryou:

SA%2061-94-BA.jpg

What a beauty, wow! One of my favorite SA covers.