• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Signature Series KUDOS Thread... You know the deal

2,495 posts in this topic

I wanted to send huge kudos to Par2ch for hooking me up with this Fantastic Bill Reinhold Punisher sketch cover. (colored by Linda Reinhold) Thank You Dan! (worship)

Bill%20Reinhold.jpg

Big fan of this one. Old school Punisher by old school creators.

I want to send HUGE kudos out to David Nyitrai - ( Firethrower ) for everything that he has done to get me these 2 Amazing covers by the very talented Yusuf Idris: :cloud9:

yusuf%20idris%209.6.jpg

yusuf%20idris%209.0.jpg

Thank you David, it has been a pleasure, and I look forward to many more opps with you. (thumbs u

Wow, those are both great! :applause:

671614c4-806d-42b8-98be-7f62c2eb59ba_zpsxpt150kt.jpg

For any Godzilla fans out there this is the only graded copy of this comic.

Signed by:

Haruo Nakajima the actor who first played Godzilla in films as well as the most for the Showa Era.

Kenpachiro Satsuma the actor who played Godzilla in The Return of Godzilla and the most for the Heisei Era.

Tsutomu Kitagawa the actor who played Godzilla in Godzilla 2000 and the most for the Millineum Era

Thanks DScott and Ty Salazar for your help on this one.

I Wanted to send Kudos to par2ch for this Incredible zombie Punisher cover by Jeff Edwards / colored by Steve Lydic -- the scan does not do the detail, and color justice, It's Amazing! :cloud9:

Punisher%201%20edwards-lydic%20cgc.jpg

Edited by nepatkm

I Recently received these three sketches in the past month. A Huge Thank You goes out to tysalazar57, A-DONIS, yagyare, SoylentBlue, and the rest of the CGC team, and everyone else involved in recovering these sketches for me from the darkness of the fallen Kahola1256 opps... Thank You to all involved for the time, effort, and hard work that you all put into righting anothers wrongdoing--I am very appreciative to each of you!!! (worship)

Alfred Trujillo:

Trujillo%20CGC.jpg

Jahnoy Lindsay:

thunderbolts%20lindsay%20cgc.jpg

Jamie Biggs:

Biggs%20CGC.jpg

I want to thank everyone working the CGC booth at the South Carolina Comic Con this past Saturday (April 2nd). They were busy all day but still found time to go with me from from Greg Capullo to George Perez to Sanford Greene to Robert Venditti and finally to Neal Adams. Thanks again guys!