• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,839 posts in this topic

Thank you sir!!! I'm trying to decide where to go next. I've got a few holes in runs that I have scanned, I have the book just need to do the scanning. I think CONTACT is up next, then maybe something more obscure.

My "goal" over the next 2 weeks (I'm off from work in 2 hours until 1/4/116) is to get the collection under control. Keeping track of nearly 24,000 books is getting difficult! But that includes some scanning as well as filing.

How about All Famous Police Cases? Classic car crash cover! :)

33omu5c.jpg

Gotta like the perspective on this one...

972yar.jpg

Great stuff, thanks for posting these! I really like the #6. Might have to do a "car crash" subset over in my "junk" thread...

Here's a recent pick-up that I've wanted for a while. Love those motorcycle covers!

comthrillingcrimecases46_zpsrjsxegpw.jpg

2015 was a very disappointing year for me in regards to my Star collection.

I was only able to add 1 book and it was just an upgrade from 8.0 to 8.5 :pullhair:

image.jpg1_zpsne7krjme.jpg

I only need 2 or 3 issues of Blue Bolt, Spook, Startling Terror, Terrifying Tales, Terrors of the Jungle and Shocking Mystery but they never turn up in 7.0 or higher.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a few in 2016 :wishluck:

2015 was a very disappointing year for me in regards to my Star collection.

I was only able to add 1 book and it was just an upgrade from 8.0 to 8.5 :pullhair:

image.jpg1_zpsne7krjme.jpg

I only need 2 or 3 issues of Blue Bolt, Spook, Startling Terror, Terrifying Tales, Terrors of the Jungle and Shocking Mystery but they never turn up in 7.0 or higher.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up a few in 2016 :wishluck:

Beautiful book! Good luck with the search, 2016 will be better for us all!

And here's my update! Power Comics #3. I've now got the 3 LB Cole covers of the run. The 2 is possibility later on, maybe after I get some more stuff in my sig line. I've been eyeing this copy for a while, and I'm psyched to have it.

106mzc0.jpg

And here's my update! Power Comics #3. I've now got the 3 LB Cole covers of the run. The 2 is possibility later on, maybe after I get some more stuff in my sig line. I've been eyeing this copy for a while, and I'm psyched to have it.

106mzc0.jpg

Congrats good looking Cole