• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc Forum Alert!
5 5

346 posts in this topic

Hoping to start a relatively large sales thread in both the G/S/B and the Copper/Modern forums on Sunday afternoon/evening. :banana:

About 500 books total, give or take. Plenty of keys -- some higher grade, others lower to mid-grade. Featuring Batman #227, #232, #234, #251, two copies of ASM #194, Hero for Hire #1, Strange Tales #126, NM #98, ASM #300, Defenders #1, and a whole lot more. They'll be a ton of ASM issues, a decent bit of Cap and Batman, and some other goodies. Stop in to say hello! :hi:

Hoping to start a relatively large sales thread in both the G/S/B and the Copper/Modern forums on Sunday afternoon/evening. :banana:

About 500 books total, give or take. Plenty of keys -- some higher grade, others lower to mid-grade. Featuring Batman #227, #232, #234, #251, two copies of ASM #194, Hero for Hire #1, Strange Tales #126, NM #98, ASM #300, Defenders #1, and a whole lot more. They'll be a ton of ASM issues, a decent bit of Cap and Batman, and some other goodies. Stop in to say hello! :hi:

Starting this puppy around 3:00 CST. Hope to see you there! :banana:

I am going crazy again over in the mixed section: it started with posters but I added comics like Our Fighting Forces 102; Tarzan; Flash Gordon; Drag'n Wheels; Mighty Sampson; Space Family Robinson and much much more. A nice run of Savage Sword of Conan is coming as well as some Rampaging Hulk and horror magazines. Much better condition than those in my last sale.

I'm currently running several Spiderman thread, both in GA/SA/BA and Copper-Modern Forums.

Lots and lots (AND LOTS) of books, and incredibly low prices. I am currently running a big sale, so drop on by!

Silver and Bronze ASMs - HUGE SALE!!

Copper and Modern Spiderman Bundles - LOW PRICES!

It's coming ...

ChiSoxFan's 4th Annual Bunker-Bustin'-Mega-Ultra-Super Comic Books Sale! :banana::whee:

If everything goes according to plan, health and work permitting, this will be kicking off Monday, tentatively scheduled for a 6 PM EST start.  This will be my biggest sale ever, with lots of new books I haven't offered before, some holdovers, and hopefully something for everyone.  There's a number of keys/semi-keys in the sale, high-grade books, mid-grade books, and lower grade books, so buyers in every price range should find something to take home.  In addition to the main threads -- there will be one in Gold/Silver/Bronze and another in Modern/Copper, I'll have "tables" of $10, $5. $3, and $1 books at the end of the main thread, with bigger discounts the more from them you buy.

Sneak preview of some of the bigger books in the sale:

CGM4THeh.jpg

And a look at the stacks that will be the discounted tables:

w17L5Jsl.jpg

Look forward to seeing everyone there! :foryou:

On 2/10/2017 at 1:50 AM, ChiSoxFan said:

It's coming ...

ChiSoxFan's 4th Annual Bunker-Bustin'-Mega-Ultra-Super Comic Books Sale! :banana::whee:

If everything goes according to plan, health and work permitting, this will be kicking off Monday, tentatively scheduled for a 6 PM EST start.  This will be my biggest sale ever, with lots of new books I haven't offered before, some holdovers, and hopefully something for everyone.  There's a number of keys/semi-keys in the sale, high-grade books, mid-grade books, and lower grade books, so buyers in every price range should find something to take home.  In addition to the main threads -- there will be one in Gold/Silver/Bronze and another in Modern/Copper, I'll have "tables" of $10, $5. $3, and $1 books at the end of the main thread, with bigger discounts the more from them you buy.

Sneak preview of some of the bigger books in the sale:

CGM4THeh.jpg

And a look at the stacks that will be the discounted tables:

w17L5Jsl.jpg

Look forward to seeing everyone there! :foryou:

On the bright side, more books to scan for my sale than I realized at first. :whatthe:  On the even brighter side, I'm moving the start of the threads up (fingers crossed) to tomorrow, Sunday night.  Start time should be somewhere around 5 PM EST.  :banana:

Coming up a little later tonight -- a sale of previously unsold books and some nice new offerings, including ASM #20 (1st Scorpion), a high grade Batman #200, a high grade Iron Man #66 (classic cover vs. Thor), and a host of Adventures with Supergirl!  Hope to be starting in about an hour or so. :wishluck:

22 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Coming up a little later tonight -- a sale of previously unsold books and some nice new offerings, including ASM #20 (1st Scorpion), a high grade Batman #200, a high grade Iron Man #66 (classic cover vs. Thor), and a host of Adventures with Supergirl!  Hope to be starting in about an hour or so. :wishluck:

:whatthe:

Just a friendly reminder that im having my second incredible sale tomorrow night at 7pm cali time.  There will be 30-35 books for sale day 1 and the same for 4 total nights.  There will be lots of free books given out and prices will be awesome like last sale.  Also some gorgeous MAD comics in the first 24 and some nice Panic comics in the first 8.  Its a sale you guys dont want to miss.......happy hunting

I'll be holding an "All Magazines" sale (in the Gold/Silver/Bronze area) starting later tonight, continuing throughout the weekend.
Low to mid-grade copies of Creepy, Eerie, Vampirella, and maybe a few other horror and sci-fi books thrown in the mix. Probably 90% of these magazines were NOT listed for sale in my booth at the last VCC

The plan is to start the thread around 8:00pm Eastern tonight with the Creepy mags then do the Eerie's on Saturday starting around 8:00pm and finish up with the Vampi's on Sunday starting around noon.

If you're like me, with nothing better to do on a Friday night, stop by and say  :hi:

I'll post a link to the sales thread once it's been created. 

Edited by DeadOne

I'm planning on starting a huge raw book thread sometime today. It will be a good mix of GA, SA, and BA. There will be many lots of 8-15 books (most $15-$25), along with individual posts of keys/semi-keys. Also, there will be a ton of freebies. 

Iron Man, Thor, Spidey, Star Wars, Strange Tales, Sgt. Fury, and many more. I'll be posting close to 300 books in this sale.