• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

List of GA dealers online...
14 14

531 posts in this topic

.... truth be told, I've yet to sample the mints...... but I'm sure they're as first rate as all the rest. The new website is easy to navigate too...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... truth be told, I've yet to sample the mints...... but I'm sure they're as first rate as all the rest. The new website is easy to navigate too...... GOD BLESS....

He certainly has some great GA books in stock.

Has anyone bough from golden-age-collectibles.com recently (or ever)? I've tried twice and sent emails. I never get a reply. The homepage has 2015 info so it seems like they're in business.

That's Andrew's site -- you won't find a nicer guy to deal with! PM him. I just did and he mentioned how that particular site has turned out to be a bear to update -- but he'll check for anything you're interested in. :)

He's GAcollectibles on this board. :)

Has anyone bough from golden-age-collectibles.com recently (or ever)? I've tried twice and sent emails. I never get a reply. The homepage has 2015 info so it seems like they're in business.

That's Andrew's site -- you won't find a nicer guy to deal with! PM him. I just did and he mentioned how that particular site has turned out to be a bear to update -- but he'll check for anything you're interested in. :)

He's GAcollectibles on this board. :)

...and he ships fast as lightning. GOD BLESS...

Jamie Newbold of www.socalcomics.com just unearthed a pretty cool GA collection..... DC stuff...... It's worth a look. I found a book I've searched years for....... many early hard to find items...... like a beautiful mid grade Action 12 ..... GOD BLESS......

MrmgRij.jpg

On 10/8/2016 at 4:05 PM, jimjum12 said:

Jamie Newbold of www.socalcomics.com just unearthed a pretty cool GA collection..... DC stuff...... It's worth a look. I found a book I've searched years for....... many early hard to find items...... like a beautiful mid grade Action 12 ..... GOD BLESS......

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbsu

MrmgRij.jpg

I actually went into his store last November. I didn't think you could find such cool old stuff in a comic store these days. 

Not sure if anyone can help me or not but im looking for a GA dealer who was at philly comic con this year. 

He was an older gentleman on the left/middle side of the hall. Had a small corner booth with a ton of GA. Alot of Nedor's, Wonder comics some startling, A few Catman books. A Great comics 1 and a bunch more I don't remember.  I know its a long shot but I would be very grateful if anyone remembers the name/person or could ask someone who was there.

I Checked philly con website but its more or less shut done till next years con.

Many thanks - Dom