• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Signature Thread
9 9

7,957 posts in this topic

Just came back from the Glynis Oliver signing DScott lined up. My Hulk 180 and 181 signed by as complete as a team as I am going to get.

Roy Thomas - Creator and concept

John Romita Sr. - Artist Creator

Len Wein - Writer and Co-creator

Herb Trimpe - Pencils first appearance

Glynis Oliver aka Glynis Wein - Colors first appearance

Oliver took nearly two years to line up with DScott and this was her first signing stuff that I know of that could have been submitted to CGC.

Now if we can only get a time machine created and have a CGC signing with Jack Abel that DScott could do.

Thanks Doug

18b3d108-2719-446f-a00a-a20a6b599b2c_zpsnog5tc4t.jpg

95297a0b-a0e8-4354-afe5-6ddf3147509a_zpsy9yuwnvj.jpg

Edited by Goldeneye

671614c4-806d-42b8-98be-7f62c2eb59ba_zpsxpt150kt.jpg

For any Godzilla fans out there this is the only graded copy of this comic.

Signed by:

Haruo Nakajima the actor who first played Godzilla in films as well as the most for the Showa Era.

Kenpachiro Satsuma the actor who played Godzilla in The Return of Godzilla and the most for the Heisei Era.

Tsutomu Kitagawa the actor who played Godzilla in Godzilla 2000 and the most for the Millineum Era

Thanks DScott and Ty Salazar for your help on this one.

671614c4-806d-42b8-98be-7f62c2eb59ba_zpsxpt150kt.jpg

For any Godzilla fans out there this is the only graded copy of this comic.

Signed by:

Haruo Nakajima the actor who first played Godzilla in films as well as the most for the Showa Era.

Kenpachiro Satsuma the actor who played Godzilla in The Return of Godzilla and the most for the Heisei Era.

Tsutomu Kitagawa the actor who played Godzilla in Godzilla 2000 and the most for the Millineum Era

Thanks DScott and Ty Salazar for your help on this one.

Very unique and very cool! :applause:

ggss1_zpsycgkhk6u.jpg

ggss2_zps8q21rxsr.jpg

Not a great pic but this is my first autographed book, signed in London 3 years ago. I like the way Adams' sig blends into the background artwork in the bottom left corner. The book itself is a very decent 4.5