• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,202 posts in this topic

Let's get a list going

Dutch74's No Deal With List - Charter Members

bababooey

jsilverjanet

RMA

ChiSoxFan

Additions

Jeffro

Junkdrawer

DR.X

?

?

:whee: what wonderful company to be in :whee:

Who's bringing the ice to the first meeting?

Let's get a list going

bababooey

jsilverjanet

RMA

ChiSoxFan

Additions

Jeffro

Junkdrawer

DR.X

?

?

Dutch, I don't have a dog in this fight, but you seem to be doing this "exactly wrong." (As one of my high school math teachers used to say.) Having dealt with several of these guys in transactions, they are exactly the people you want to be dealing with.

Let's get a list going

bababooey

jsilverjanet

RMA

ChiSoxFan

Additions

Jeffro

Junkdrawer

DR.X

?

?

Heisenberg

Let's get a list going

bababooey

jsilverjanet

RMA

ChiSoxFan

Additions

Jeffro

Junkdrawer

DR.X

?

?

:hi:

Dutch, I don't have a dog in this fight, but you seem to be doing this "exactly wrong." (As one of my high school math teachers used to say.) Having dealt with several of these guys in transactions, they are exactly the people you want to be dealing with.

Their transactions may be OK, but if I don't like somebody I won't deal with them. It's really simple.

Babbooey, Jsilverjanet, RMA, ChiSoxFan, Jeffro, Junkdrawer, DR.X: congratulations: I wanted to make a contribution by warning boardies against a dealer who in my opinion is unreliable and because of you I will not do so again. :golfclap:

Their transactions may be OK, but if I don't like somebody I won't deal with them. It's really simple.

Babbooey, Jsilverjanet, RMA, ChiSoxFan, Jeffro, Junkdrawer, DR.X: congratulations: I wanted to make a contribution by warning boardies against a dealer who in my opinion is unreliable and because of you I will not do so again. :golfclap:

:ohnoez:

So what's this all about?

BLOCKED.POOF

:ohnoez:

So what's this all about?

The (somewhat) abridged version?

1) There was a transaction over a year ago between Dutch74 and another board member Seerojas that went south.

2) It was brought up in the Probation thread for discussion, but another bigger debate going on at the time overshadowed it and no action was taken.

3) Dutch74, as he admitted earlier in this thread, let it go and didn't bring it back up again. The issue was forgotten.

4) Seerojas showed back up on the boards with a rambling diatribe trying to get off of the PL list, which apparently he didn't even realize he wasn't on to begin with.

5) Dutch74 reappears, following his attempts to delete his profile, claiming he had no interest in this forum ( though he went through at least one name change in the process ). He wants Seerojas added onto the PL list (or at least wonders why he isn't on it already).

6) Several people request further details, due to the lengthy period between the initial proceedings and now, before that action is done.

7) PovertyRow -- who has always had a good grasp of what's going on in this thread -- looked back and essentially said that things probably needed further clarification, calling the situation "a confusing muck" .

8) Dutch74 gets aggravated by the requests, and implies jsilverjanet and babaooey somehow endorse Seerojas's behavior by their polite suggestions of him providing more details or everyone to take things in a calm fashion.

9) I politely pointed out to Dutch74 that, while we appreciate being alerted to bad behavior by board members, not following up probably is the reason the matter got forgotten, not any stance by anyone here that Seerojas' actions were legitimate in any way. Also, and more importantly, I suggested that taking unnecessary swipes at well-meaning others isn't called for, nor will it be helpful to what he wants to accomplish.

10) Dutch74 takes offence to that too and begins to make his lists (and hopefully checks them twice). Also, this happens to him:

9912ppo.gif

11) Friday arrives.

Did I miss anything?

5) Dutch74 reappears, following his attempts to delete his profile, claiming he had no interest in this forum

That should be irrelevant concerning this topic

though he went through at least one name change in the process ).

And that should be irrelevant as well. Although obviously it's not to you. Does that explain you biased posts? That would be plainly sad.

It's interesting as well that you mention these facts, suggesting many things, while leaving the conclusions in the open. Is this what you mean when you describe yourself as an honest person who does things in a calm and polite way? Sorry, but I disagree.

To all who are here for the right reasons, I am sorry about this off-topic discussion.

Let's get a list going

bababooey

jsilverjanet

RMA

ChiSoxFan

Additions

Jeffro

Junkdrawer

DR.X

?

?

Jeffro is a bit sketchy.