• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone else saw this resemblance, but the scene where Damian Dark's face is looming over the tiny Ray Palmer trapped inside the glass case, it almost looks like the cover of Atom #1 where the mad scientists who controls plants is watching Atom get eaten by a Venus Fly trap. The actor who plays Damian really resembles the face Gil Kane drew on the cover. Probably just a coincidence but I wondered if anyone else thought this. hm

With the new helmet does anyone else thinking Diggler looks like Mr Terrific possibly for tv?
Mr. Terrific is that lab-guy who assists Felicity at her company.

echo.jpg

I have Diggler pegged for Guardian, but that could be wrong. Guardian was more of a Cadmus agent in Young Justice. So, with Digger's wife being an agent, maybe...

hqdefault.jpg

I was wondering if the lab guy will be Mr. Terrific. When we are first introduced to him, he holds up some sphere. On the sphere looks like Mr. Terrific's "T" or maybe I was seeing things?

I was wondering if the lab guy will be Mr. Terrific. When we are first introduced to him, he holds up some sphere. On the sphere looks like Mr. Terrific's "T" or maybe I was seeing things?
Nope, you weren't seeing things. And I think his gym bag had that "Fair Play" logo on it. Quick scene, but pretty sure. (thumbs u

250px-Jsa76.jpg

I thought the fellow playing Hawkman was beefier than his previous photos made him out to be.

a2KUYWY.jpg

“Legends of Today”

PART ONE OF THE EPIC CROSSOVER WITH “ARROW” — In its second major crossover event with “Arrow,” Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) arrives in Central City and sets his sights on Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée). After Vandal attacks Kendra and Cisco (Carlos Valdes), they turn to Barry (Grant Gustin) for help. Realizing how dangerous Vandal is, Barry takes Kendra to Star City and asks Oliver and team to hide her until he can figure out how to stop Vandal. However, things quickly go from bad to worse when a man with wings AKA Hawkman (guest star Falk Hentschel) shows up and flies off with Kendra. Meanwhile, Harrison (Tom Cavanagh) develops a serum to make Barry run faster and asks Jay (guest star Teddy Sears) to test it out. Ralph Hemecker directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Andrew Kreisberg and teleplay by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing (#208).

“Legends of Yesterday”

PART TWO OF THE EPIC CROSSOVER WITH “THE FLASH” — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) take Kendra Saunders (guest star Ciara Renée) and Carter Hall (guest star Falk Henstchel) to a remote location to keep them hidden from Vandal Savage (guest star Casper Crump) while they figure out how to defeat him. Malcolm (John Barrowman) arranges a meeting between Vandal, Green Arrow and The Flash that doesn’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Thea (Willa Holland), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) work with Team Flash to come up with a weapon powerful enough to destroy Vandal Savage. Thor Freudenthal directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti & Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Brian Ford Sullivan & Marc Guggenheim (#408).

:whee:

Some terrific Easter Eggs in the first ep.

You can already see how Constantine can fit in to this

I'd forgotten all about Constatine being in this! The mysticism set-up definitely goes there.

Who knows, maybe the failed Guillermo del Toro JLD project will be a CW project instead ;) Worst-case scenario ... we get Detective Chimp.

That's Detective Lance.

Constantine's Magical Tattoo Will Pull Oliver Out Of A Very Dark Place On Arrow

“Basically Constantine says to him that this is insurance against Reiter, and we’re going to deliver on that promise entirely,” executive producer Wendy Mericle told EW. “It’s going to help Oliver when he’s in a very dark place and time when he has no other way out. It’s going to be the thing that pulls him out of a very dark spot and literally saves him.”

Wonderful cross over. But the end is excruciating to watch. You'd think 3 seasons in, we could create some excitement/drama without

it being because someone kept a secret from someone else. "I promised X I wouldn't say anything, I'm sorry." or "I was trying to protect you" are the two most common phrases on both of these shows.

{Writer's Room} Guys! I have a great idea! ...and THEN, Oli could decide he just can't share the truth with his best friends who know his deepest darkest secrets and with whom he's almost destroyed the relationship countless times by doing the exact same thing!"

{Everyone Else} YES! That's what this show has been missing all along!

I do really enjoy the show though :)

Edited by Thawk

Are Hawkman and Hawkgirl in chains or is that part of their getup?

It's a set up. They want Savage to think they are giving up Hawkman and Hawkgirl to save the city but the chains are quickly removed by Flash and the fun begins.

Wonderful cross over. But the end is excruciating to watch. You'd think 3 seasons in, we could create some excitement/drama without

it being because someone kept a secret from someone else. "I promised X I wouldn't say anything, I'm sorry." or "I was trying to protect you" are the two most common phrases on both of these shows.

{Writer's Room} Guys! I have a great idea! ...and THEN, Oli could decide he just can't share the truth with his best friends who know his deepest darkest secrets and with whom he's almost destroyed the relationship countless times by doing the exact same thing!"

Arrow needs more Laurel

Are Hawkman and Hawkgirl in chains or is that part of their getup?

It's a set up. They want Savage to think they are giving up Hawkman and Hawkgirl to save the city but the chains are quickly removed by Flash and the fun begins.

That was a really cool episode! So many interesting characters. So much action. And a villain that forced them all to work together.

:applause:

Arrow needs more Laurel

Congrats on being the first person in history to say this.