• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My road to success (Moving Update 2)
8 8

6,552 posts in this topic

Recent Purchase

Hulk 181 looks like a 2.0 imo and it has no mvs but I got a sweet deal on it.

Comics Sold Today

Bat 148 CGC 4.0

X-men 108 CGC 9.0

Superior Spider-man #30 CGC 9.8

Spectacular Spider-man #1 CGC 8.5

Today's thoughts

I'm stocked for selling most of the comics on consignment and only two more left to sell

Got a awesome deal on a hulk 181 today :) which I find late a night because I couldn't sleep :(

Trade update

The previous trade didn't work out because the comics didn't ship to me in time so the trade is now

My: avengers 57 5.0/5.5, av 58 5.5/6.0 asm 363 5.0, Infinity gauntlet #1 9.8 x5 9.6 x2

for his

HOS 92 CGC 7.0 and a raw nm98 8.5/9.0

I can't tell you how happy I am to finally move these IG's #1 :)

Edited by uchiha101

Gabe.....did you ever consider getting a work visa and pulling 6 months or a year working in the US ? You could then bring the US dollars home, convert them to Canadian, and automatically receive a 33% retroactive raise. Every 7 bucks would become 10..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Shhh. Then all 500 Canadians will be down here. Pretty soon we're eating round bacon, and using a heck of a lot more Us where Us shouldn't be.

.... I thought there were only 465 Canadians now..... that the other 35 flung themselves in front of speeding trains when they ran out of cold beer..... GOD BLESS....

Gabe.....did you ever consider getting a work visa and pulling 6 months or a year working in the US ? You could then bring the US dollars home, convert them to Canadian, and automatically receive a 33% retroactive raise. Every 7 bucks would become 10..... GOD BLESS...

I did consider that but I heard it's tough to get work out there but the extra money would help out.

Shhh. Then all 500 Canadians will be down here. Pretty soon we're eating round bacon, and using a heck of a lot more Us where Us shouldn't be.

.... I thought there were only 465 Canadians now..... that the other 35 flung themselves in front of speeding trains when they ran out of cold beer..... GOD BLESS....

Canadians running out of beer, :roflmao:

I may be a Canadian but I'm not fond of bacon or beer.

If we all started flooding over, how long could that last though before Trump would want to kick us all out and build a wall to stop us from stealing American jobs...????

;)

I did consider that but I heard it's tough to get work out there but the extra money would help out.

North Dakota

If we all started flooding over, how long could that last though before Trump would want to kick us all out and build a wall to stop us from stealing American jobs...????

;)

After all the Muslims have been kicked out but we don't pose much of a threat.

Sold Comics

NYX #3

Today's thoughts

Finally the nyx 3 is finally gone now I just need to sell my asm 300

Plans

My plans are to sell off all the comics I have starting with the most expensive ones then buy a collection.

8 8