• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

I think I did ok then.

20151128_150832_zps0546exmh.jpg

500 printed? Where did you get that number?

1 Per store Variant, less than 400 actually made it out.

The shop I went two had 2 copies, so not sure how accurate this is.

You could order how ever many you wanted, they allocated. Was not a one per store. Diamond decided who got more then 1 and even who got 0.

To Walk thru that LCSD Wolverine #1, or Not To. That is the REAL question.

I'd hold off. Ebay is flooded with them.

-J.

But not graded. And I have a 9.8 candidate.

That all white cover will likely yield a plethora of 9.8's. And right now despite the stated print run, the book does not appear to very hard to get a hold of.

-J.

To Walk thru that LCSD Wolverine #1, or Not To. That is the REAL question.

I'd hold off. Ebay is flooded with them.

-J.

If his copy is 9.8 worthy and he can have the first graded copy on the market, I say go for it. May net a very healthy profit.

The print run is not from Marvel, it's straight from Diamond. Only 500 printed nation wide, and yes, if a store has two diamond accounts, it would have two copies.

There are way more than 500 Diamond accounts though. (shrug) Diamond services over 2500 accounts. What was the qualifier for this variant?

Interesting...

The print run is not from Marvel, it's straight from Diamond. Only 500 printed nation wide, and yes, if a store has two diamond accounts, it would have two copies.

There are way more than 500 Diamond accounts though. (shrug) Diamond services over 2500 accounts. What was the qualifier for this variant?

Interesting...

Not all shops participated in the event. The website doesn't specify the exact number, it only says "please stop by any of the 385+ participating local comic shops..."

Interesting...

you had to signup and parcipate in LCSD and only 300 some shops did so...

Interesting...

Which is why the remaining copies are either going to "leak" out through diamond, or be destroyed. And why knowing total print/distribution on these books is kind of important if wanting to see where they are going to end up.

Interesting...

Which is why the remaining copies are either going to "leak" out through diamond, or be destroyed. And why knowing total print/distribution on these books is kind of important if wanting to see where they are going to end up.

This is not true. All 500 copies have been distributed.