• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

Just before I left comics in the early '80s, this title was all rage. I thought #1 (and especially #2 which was supposedly scarce for some stupid reason) would be worth over $100 one day.

Anyway, I just picked up a VF/NM run of #1-10. Price was .50 cents each.

159099.jpg.0e53548da326017509c9db2c838c41cf.jpg

Just before I left comics in the early '80s, this title was all rage. I thought #1 (and especially #2 which was supposedly scarce for some stupid reason) would be worth over $100 one day.

I remember when those were all the rage too. Back in the 80s :applause:

Those are very cool. I picked this up on the cheap a few years ago because I loved the cover - worth holding onto? hm

1306121217161.jpg

Here are the first two books I scanned this week, probably going to cross post into some kind of celebrity signature series thread

Added Carlton - Alfonzo Rivera (This is a Fresh Prince Book)

Scan-151127-0002_zpsyq77jnu6.jpg

Cool! I love that show. By the way, it's Alfonso Ribeiro... even says it on the slab ;)

So I was walking to a nearby watering hole where I notice a small comic shop, and I checked it out. They mostly had toys but a few boxes of comics were around. I found a decent Conan #21, possibly a VF/NM for $8.00. This was easily the best Conan book in the stash. This may not be mylar worthy but noting like a decent picture frame era book.

P1010944_zpsez6j5hxl.jpg