• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your Modern Comic Grail?
2 2

323 posts in this topic

1:5000 variants just put me off for some reason. The likelihood of me getting one seems too rare, so I don't want to even bother with them even though they'd be modern age grails. It essentially feels like they've taken the variants too far, like when they started doing a billion walking dead variants, it just soured me. I like the thrill of the chase, but really only when I know I should be able to get my hands on them (eventually).

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

1:5000 variants just put me off for some reason. The likelihood of me getting one seems too rare, so I don't want to even bother with them even though they'd be modern age grails. It essentially feels like they've taken the variants too far, like when they started doing a billion walking dead variants, it just soured me. I like the thrill of the chase, but really only when I know I should be able to get my hands on them (eventually).

Jerome

There's two on ebay right now.... :baiting:

-J.

I'm going to show something you probably never seen before.

30DaysOfNightSpiral1sml.jpg

Only 50 produced,and good luck finding one. :cloud9:

Dude. That. Is. Awesome. (worship)

-J.

Sold mine and regret it still.

-- Glad I do not remember which board member I sold it to a few years ago.

Jerome

There's two on ebay right now.... :baiting:

-J.

Apparently it is $1 for every point of ratio... lol

Two for sale at $5,000 and one at auction already clearing $1,000 with 3 days left...

You know they printed more than 50...right? lol

:kidaround: