• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

23,018 posts in this topic

Mine is slightly used, and has writing on the inside...

cap27.jpg

I have a Cap 2 signed by Steve Rogers on the splash page. I wonder if I should send it in to CBCS? hm

I would. Rogers was very reclusive (he dropped out of sight for a couple of decades) and his autographs are quite rare. We lucked into a pretty cool find...a to-do list he wrote to himself upon his reemergence to public life...

capsnotebook.jpg

Mine is slightly used, and has writing on the inside...

cap27.jpg

I have a Cap 2 signed by Steve Rogers on the splash page. I wonder if I should send it in to CBCS? hm

I would. Rogers was very reclusive (he dropped out of sight for a couple of decades) and his autographs are quite rare. We lucked into a pretty cool find...a to-do list he wrote to himself upon his reemergence to public life...

capsnotebook.jpg

Hope he's a Batman fan. :wishluck:

CAP 27 is one of my all time favorite covers - of all GA comics. I have one being restored right now, 9 more months of waiting to get back into my hands....
Wow, nine months! I would go balder than I already am waiting nine months. :)