• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

Copies with no chips and nicer PQ is commanding more. That 7.0 was deal for the buyer.

A good price for sure! Maybe the 'A grade' buyer is only looking at 7.5 and above with ow or better pages

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8964953#Post8964953

Edited by SpiderTurtle

Wow, simply amazing! Is that a record for a coverless copy?

I think it was just 2 years ago that I bought a nice remaindered copy for less than that here on the boards.

I think it was just 2 years ago that I bought a nice remaindered copy for less than that here on the boards.

Coverless copies have been going in the $2500 range all year.

What I have yet to see is a complete cover come up for sale.

That would probably go for more than double that.

-J.

It wasn't that long ago (maybe 2 years? 3?) that a coverless copy sold on ebay for $800. I was trying for it but I thought that price was just absurd. Things right now feel very much like the housing bubble felt. People are buying because they are afraid if they don't buy now they'll never be able to buy.

Few years ago I purchased the pages of AF15 for I think $200 . Dont have anymore but I wonder what all the pages of AF15 just the Spiderman story would go for now ?

The last few slabbed, complete, coverless copies have sold on eBay for 2500, 2550, and 2000.

image_zpsxfgq3mzv.jpg

2nd copy just came in from heritage. Will be keeping these in my permanent collection. No flipping on these! My initial plan was to get about 4 more in the 2.5 -3.5 range but i couldnt help myself and had to get myself another 7.0. They're mine, all mine

:whee::whee: :whee: :banana: :banana:

Edited by SpiderTurtle

image_zpsxfgq3mzv.jpg

2nd copy just came in from heritage. Will be keeping these in my permanent collection. No flipping on these! My initial plan was to get about 4 more in the 2.5 -3.5 range but i couldnt help myself and had to get myself another 7.0. They're mine, all mine

Those are beautiful (worship)

image_zpsxfgq3mzv.jpg

You are the AF 15 man. :applause:

Few years ago I purchased the pages of AF15 for I think $200 . Dont have anymore but I wonder what all the pages of AF15 just the Spiderman story would go for now ?

The last few slabbed, complete, coverless copies have sold on eBay for 2500, 2550, and 2000.

I had just the pages not attached so technically it was not a coverless copy but seperated all the pages. Not sure why the fella i got them from cut them out,. was wondering what just the individual pages (but all of them) would have gone for.

I had just the pages not attached so technically it was not a coverless copy but seperated all the pages. Not sure why the fella i got them from cut them out,. was wondering what just the individual pages (but all of them) would have gone for.

prices for just pages..............

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Fantasy-15-CGC-NG-10th-page-only-1st-Spider-Man-/281804582356?hash=item419cdcadd4:g:HZAAAOSwWnFV~cPj

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-FANTASY-15-Original-1962-Page-From-The-Historic-Issue-SPIDERMAN-/201463367079?hash=item2ee82705a7:g:1ScAAOSwAYtWPpkP

image_zpsxfgq3mzv.jpg

Just amazing! Congrats

image_zpsxfgq3mzv.jpg

Just amazing! Congrats

Wow, nice twins! So nice to see them side by side. How long before you get another 7.0? And what is your ASM 1 situation like?

image_zpsxfgq3mzv.jpg

image_zpsznjlzlkd.jpg

image_zpsnelfnkam.jpg

Just amazing! Congrats

Wow, nice twins! So nice to see them side by side. How long before you get another 7.0? And what is your ASM 1 situation like?

I like to collect the lower grades, 0.5 to 3.5 and move up when possible. Would love to eventually get another 7.0 one day. I'm extremely happy with both copies. The reds are deep and haven't turned orange. The grays are still grays (high chance that the gray background might turn yellowish on some copies). Don't have any asm1 at the moment

Edited by SpiderTurtle