• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RICH'S BLACK FRIDAY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND Signature Series sale!
2 2

708 posts in this topic

RICH'S BLACK FRIDAY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND Signature Series sale!

First, I'd like to thank everyone who took part in my last sales thread---and those who PM'd me privately for purchase, additional images and suggestions.

I hope this thread will make the other pale in comparison---I may pause to have a beer or three, or a nice red blend----or to beat the living carp out of my service provide because I'm getting a really weak signal tonight for some reason :sorry:

I wanted to start this 30 min ago, but I'm having problems uploading images to the server.

Ugh. Thanks comcast.

Over 10,000+ books in my arsenal, I've got to do some house cleaning.

My pricing may be aggressive in some cases, and in some cases, it's dump and run. I will say that with some of the more aggressive pricing you may see, please understand it may not be what GPA or market dictates but what I personally feel certain books are worth. I price on a number of factors---what went in to getting it done, how many actually exist (in some cases, there is going to straight up be ONE of a kind books), or what I feel it might take to leave the den.

You will without question see some books that you won't see anywhere else or possibly again.

You'll see some extra inventory that I want to blow out and you'll see some books priced more aggressively than others.

I may not be married to some of these prices, but it's what I am looking to get---and that's not to say that I won't entertain offers is some cases.

If you want to send a PM inquiring, that's fine, all I ask is keep the thread clean.

No GLWTS, or that sort of thing--- a and its yours, and shipping is free anywhere USA.

RETURN POLICY---- you have 24 hrs after receiving the book(s) to LMK why you want to return the book(s). Then you have another 24 hrs to get it back into the mail stream with tracking.

PAYMENT OPTIONS---PayPal or personal check are perfectly fine---as is cold cash.

But I find that PayPal seems to work best, and typically upon receipt of invoices.

SHIPPING ETA---I typically try to get books into the mailstream within 48 hrs of payment.

Lastly, I want to provide a LINK HERE to the last thread, in case you missed something or want to take another look.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8972244&fpart=1

And without further ado----let's light this candle!

Star Wars #4 CGC 9.8 s/s Jason Aaron & cover artist John Tyler Christopher - $75

Action figure variant

*(I'll have a couple extra 9.8 s/s Peter Mayhew copies in about a month)

sw4actionA.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Star Wars #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher & John Tyler Christopher (ComicXposure variant) - $575

SOLD to Robert_L

Perfect for adding that Harrison Ford signature :think:

sw1stormtrooper.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Star Wars #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Pascal Ferry (Tidewater variant) - $250

Only 5 of these on census, oddly enough all five were the ones that I did earlier in the year.

The artist himself, never does shows. This was a weird one.

sw1tidewater.jpg

Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Ken Kelly & Robert Kirkman (WW Richmond exclusive) - $155

TWO COPIES SOLD, THREE LEFT

5 copies available

*(According to Ken, there was only something like 1500 cps of the color printed and 1000 of the b/w ?)

wd1richmondB.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Ken Kelly (WW Richmond exclusive) - $165

TWO COPIES SOLD, THREE LEFT

5 copies available

*(According to Ken, there was only something like 1500 cps of the color printed and 1000 of the b/w ?)

wd1richsketch.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn