• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mighty World of Marvel.
3 3

189 posts in this topic

Hulk was already green in issue #1.

mwom%2001%20hulk%20001_zpsfa0qsuav.jpg

I'd forgotten that the stories in the early issues had one extra ink colour rather than being entirely b/w.

The annual I remember most fondly had stories from Captain America 100, Thor 165 and Amazing Spider-Man 129. The annual made me chase up copies of the US originals when I started collecting seriously in the late 70s.

What I can't recall is the annual's cover, even whether you've already posted it, David?

Any idea? (shrug)hm

I think that I have the first couple of hundred issues of MWOM - here are the first 8.

01_zpsgvho1642.jpg

They look pretty sharp Andrew. :applause:

All of them, apart from one, still have the poster coupon in them as well.

The annual I remember most fondly had stories from Captain America 100, Thor 165 and Amazing Spider-Man 129. The annual made me chase up copies of the US originals when I started collecting seriously in the late 70s.

What I can't recall is the annual's cover, even whether you've already posted it, David?

Any idea? (shrug)hm

Not off hand, I will check tomorrow.

Any idea? (shrug)hm

Not off hand, I will check tomorrow.

Thank you. :)