• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WWBN 32 CLUB
9 9

334 posts in this topic

I am back in the club with this copy I picked up at my LCS for $50.00 canadian ( about $38.00 USD )

]WWBN%2032%20front_zpsfftz9lfj.jpg

Nice score! Was it from the same LCS you nabbed that 8.0+ GSX #1 from for dirt cheap a couple of weeks ago?

I am back in the club with this copy I picked up at my LCS for $50.00 canadian ( about $38.00 USD )

]WWBN%2032%20front_zpsfftz9lfj.jpg

Nice score! Was it from the same LCS you nabbed that 8.0+ GSX #1 from for dirt cheap a couple of weeks ago?

why yes it was. Now don't you go there anymore = more for me. :devil:

Can someone please educate me on why this book is hot?

It makes no sense.

I am not saying this isn't a good book, but rather nothing about this character has heated up to make the book x4 over night.

You mean besides being a great character,tough in high grade,possible Netflix show, or just an awesome bronze age key. There's nothing special about this book. (shrug)

Dave I am going to yell at you at Terry's show. :baiting:

See bold.

There is no news on a Netflix TV show what so ever.

No reason this book should have x4 in value over night.

I got a weak CGC 9.8 on WWBN #32 a year and half ago and barely got over 2k for it.

It makes sense why ASM 129 is heating up and SW #1, just saying what is so special about WWBN #32 all of a sudden.

I have no answer. (shrug)

I think you're pissed because you barely got 2k.

Anyways, I think MoonKnight a a character like many other characters has a good back story other than being a lunatic superhero and that he could very possibly be a new favourite (like Deadpool who was a complete unknown to 90% of humans till the movie announced) and the price will skyrocket.

Overall I think he has potential.

I don't think my sale is an anomaly (call it an educated hunch). I think the next 9.8 white pager will get almost the same money.

A comic is worth 20k to someone who is willing to pay for it. For me it's not the resale value but the rarity that excites me. A 9.8 is the cream of the crop and it does deserve top dollar status. As for the character, that's individual preference.

Edited by MoonKT

As much as I love all of you guys as brothers, I really don't think that WWBN 32 even deserves a thread of its own . . . :grin:

Are you even a member? :lol:

There are certain books that as a kid, I thought were "cool". It wasn't until I was an adult that they all finally came into prominence and some form of subsequent value.

Astonishing Tales 25

Marvel Spotlight 5

Iron Man 55

Strange Tales 178

Amazing Spiderman 129

Hulk 181

And yes WWBK 32 was on the short list of cool books.

There's a handful that still haven't seen the same level of popularity spikes and subsequent valuations...

Amazing Adventures 18 Killraven (way cool)

Jungle Action black panther (loved the whole series)

Captain America 180 Nomad, a fave

Etc...

It's a who's who of Bronze Age keys now. Back in 1975-1978 they were just cool