• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

Nice double cover group! Even an EC! The only one I've 'uncovered' of late, is a Gladstone Don Rosa duck book.....

I'm still puzzled how I missed you last week? Your about the 3rd or 4th row from the (west) end/fence, just beyond the first 'crossing' as I recall. And you had a Tarzan lure? Drats! Are you planning to do the 5th Sunday show, here next weekend? I'll take along your business card and call you, if I can't spot you!

That Captain America annual you showed (on a different thread) is a great book, in any condition!

Yeah, I'm in that general area. It's not assigned spaces. Just look for all the cool toys, advertising, sports and paper and you will find me. There is no 5th Sunday show there until May I think. Next one is Dec 20th. I won't be doing it though (too close to Christmas). I also won't be doing the Jan show because I will be doing the Glendale toy show and Terry O'Neil's Yorba Linda show the week after I believe. But I will be back in Feb if El Nino doesn't rain it out... I'll bring the big Tarzan poster if I think about it. See you in the funny papers!

OK, Thanksgiving is over, the turkey is gone, the Christmas lights are going up and you have 26 days until Christmas. Since I have so many, I thought I'd do the Christmas comic cover of the day until then. Along the way, I'll have some other surprises...

So here we go. The second newstand comic book Christmas cover (#5 is the first):

comfamousfunnies17_zps3b0n9wj2.jpg

One of my favorites.

:shy:

Yes I remember...it was the year we were living in Bath, SC and I received my all time

favorite Christmas gift...a full size Columbia Bike. Spent all day learning to ride it and

not falling off it.

Thanks for asking!

mm