• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Thread "Legends of Tomorrow" TV Show
1 1

704 posts in this topic

Really enjoying the Arrow/Flash universe and looking forward to Legends. But I swear I can't see Routh's Atom without seeing X O Manowar. Which is weird because I grew up with The Atom, the JLA and all that. Part of my geek-dna.

It's disorienting. Every. Time. :blush:

Maybe in Legends they'll super-science-micro-refine Atom's suit until it's more Flash-like, but with Atom colors. :wishluck: (on an upbeat note: what they've shown of the Thanagarian costumes look damn near perfect. :cloud9: yea! :) )

I've thought the same thing about X-O Manowar. No kidding! Though I haven't let it distract me from enjoying the appearances.

The Hawkies do look fantastic from the trailer. Better than I expected.

:wishluck:

if they keep going with arrow, flash, and legends show we can see the atom upgrade its custome like everyone else has in the past show.

Constantine To Join DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow In 2017 As They Switch Cast With Each Season?

We told you this morning about plans for the cast to Flash to guest-star in Supergirl in May.

Well, from the same Thanksgiving source, comes the word that the upcoming DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow TV show is planning to radically switch casts and missions each season. As a model. it’s being compared to Justice League Unlimited cartoon.

Which means it is planned for Matt Ryan‘s John Constantine to appear as a series regular in 2017’s season two.

That's a long wait. Will he still be interested by 2017?

Constantine To Join DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow In 2017 As They Switch Cast With Each Season?

We told you this morning about plans for the cast to Flash to guest-star in Supergirl in May.

Well, from the same Thanksgiving source, comes the word that the upcoming DC’s Legends Of Tomorrow TV show is planning to radically switch casts and missions each season. As a model. it’s being compared to Justice League Unlimited cartoon.

Which means it is planned for Matt Ryan‘s John Constantine to appear as a series regular in 2017’s season two.

That's a long wait. Will he still be interested by 2017?

I think I just got DC wood reading this news. :)