• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERGIRL official TV show thread
3 3

2,562 posts in this topic

This new Supergirl, on the other hand, actually looks and feels like the real deal. She projects a sincerity and genuineness that is completely endearing and believable.

I also loved the way she said to Livewire

"Oh, shut up, you mean girl."

It reflected her personality perfectly.

Well said. :applause:

+1

This new Supergirl, on the other hand, actually looks and feels like the real deal. She projects a sincerity and genuineness that is completely endearing and believable.

I also loved the way she said to Livewire

"Oh, shut up, you mean girl."

It reflected her personality perfectly.

Well said. :applause:

+1

+2

But I didn't read the spoiler because I won't see it until tomorrow evening :taptaptap:

Me at age 10. I used to go out in public dressed like this. lol

My grandmother knitted me this scarf after she watched The Sontariun Experiment.

halloween4-14-1985.jpg

Fantastic :applause:

You can wear what you like at 10 and everyone approves (thumbs u Great costume, great scarf!

Supergirl's Ratings Have Finally Stopped Dropping

Supergirl had a giant fall premiere at the end of October, pulling in a massive 3.1 rating and a slew of viewers. Unfortunately those numbers dropped and dropped again in the weeks that followed. However, this week, we’re happy to report that the sloughing off of viewers has stopped, as Supergirl leveled off and has even ticked up a notch in the ratings. That’s right, this week’s big episode of Supergirl drew a 1.8 rating over at CBS.

Last week, the show did a 1.7 rating share in the 18-49 advertising demographic, so the up tick was only by .1. Still, that’s great news for Supergirl, as the show has seen a loss in viewers for the last several weeks. According to TV By The Numbers, a total of 7.87 million viewers tuned in. This means the series still lost out to NBC’s The Voice--which dominated with a 3.1 rating—and Blindspot--which nabbed a healthy 2.1 rating—but the show also jumped ahead of CBS’ fan-favorite series Scorpion, which the show wasn’t able to do last week.

supergirl_99617.jpg

:ohnoez:

Supergirl is Casting For a Teenage Kal-El

That's right: Supergirl has put out a casting notice for a 13-year-old with "future leading man looks" to play Kal-El, the Last Son of Krypton.

"There really isn't anything we've asked for that was not given to us, you know? The show's called Supergirl and it's about Supergirl. It's not like we've been jonesing to have Superman on it," Kreisberg told ComicBook.com in a recent interview. "We also didn't want to...you know, if you're going to cast Superman, you've got cast Superman right! Just like when you think about all the time and effort and energy that's gone into finding the cinematic Superman over the last thirty years. For us, Superman is more of an idea than it is a personification of the character, so we're more than happy to have him backlit....It's not like we've been asking for more Superman or can we do it like this or can we have him in this. For us, we're perfectly happy with the amount of Superman that we've had because it's the exact amount that we've asked for."

Supergirl To Meet Flash On CBS For May Sweeps Week?

"A little Thanksgiving gossip comes to us regarding the future of DC’s TV shows on CBS.

Bleeding Cool has been told by a reliable source to expect Supergirl to meet the Flash and the STAR Labs crew from her fellow show by May’s sweeps week, if CBS orders the last episodes of Supergirl.

Comissioned for 13 episodes, CBS has an option for a “back nine” to bring the season up to 22.

CBS believes Supergirl may need the ratings boost…"

:o

Edited by Action252Kid

Supergirl To Meet Flash On CBS For May Sweeps Week?

"A little Thanksgiving gossip comes to us regarding the future of DC’s TV shows on CBS.

Bleeding Cool has been told by a reliable source to expect Supergirl to meet the Flash and the STAR Labs crew from her fellow show by May’s sweeps week, if CBS orders the last episodes of Supergirl.

Comissioned for 13 episodes, CBS has an option for a “back nine” to bring the season up to 22.

CBS believes Supergirl may need the ratings boost…"

:o

Surprised to hear the show needs a ratings boost. I thought it was doing well.

I would like ot see the Flash/ Supergirl episode. (thumbs u

Here's my take on the show after watching all episodes so far...

It's cheesy and campy but Supergirl is hot

The stories are predictable and lame for the most part but Supergirl is hot

The Fx are okay and the acting is pretty bad especially from Calista Flockhart...her story line is ridiculous and i'm not even sure why they have her acting like that...

But Supergirl is hot. And that's really all that is keeping my attention at this point. I'll keep watching it taped on my DVR just for giggles but I see this show getting cancelled. It's just not good. But did I mention Supergirl is hot?