• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

I remember when people used to be energized, busy and about something creative !! Is the world winding down to the apocolypse where nobody cares anymore ???

I have done over 40 re-creations over the span of about 8 months, so I have been rather busy.

How are the pages of the next book coming?

Very slowly :(

Lettered and boxed but no pencils yet

I'm just so dang tired all the time.

Your's look great Karl.... as always :applause:

Senormac....have a coffee lol

Karl,one day,i'll get some money up and get,oh,maybe a Spellbound 17....?someday!

Sounds good, I love Spellbound 17.

I remember when people used to be energized, busy and about something creative !! Is the world winding down to the apocolypse where nobody cares anymore ???

I have done over 40 re-creations over the span of about 8 months, so I have been rather busy.

Very slowly :(

Lettered and boxed but no pencils yet

I'm just so dang tired all the time.

Your's look great Karl.... as always :applause:

Senormac....have a coffee lol

Karl,one day,i'll get some money up and get,oh,maybe a Spellbound 17....?someday!

Sounds good, I love Spellbound 17.

And i love the Venus in your sig..is that a sold item?

Here is the latest:

Transformers%205_zpso6qzjo7c.jpg

My favorite comic book cover of all time. Amazing recreation, I am drooling.

There's an honesty and a spontaneity about it. Ever see "Art School Confidential"?

I have not seen it..... but the picture is completely spontaneous and took about 2 minutes, if that long

There's an honesty and a spontaneity about it. Ever see "Art School Confidential"?

I have not seen it..... but the picture is completely spontaneous and took about 2 minutes, if that long

There is an undercover cop in the art class who can't draw so he does the sort of thing you might expect of a kid in grade six. The teacher and the other kids think he is brilliant.

Backstory:

My wife and I are huge Daredevil fans, and we really enjoyed the Netflix show. We recently bought a new house and realized we don't have enough artwork to decorate it. She made a comment in passing while watching the show how much she liked the painting that Matt and Vanessa were looking it...so as a surprise for my wife I thought I'd try to recreate it to adorn our new house. This picture does it no justice because I have an overhead light on and makes it appear far lighter/brighter than it really is, but you get the point. I'm going to add the brown overlays after this layer dries. Getting close! :headbang:

5F03842E-2943-4207-9642-E9C885629FD0_zpsbokux7ey.jpg

Backstory:

My wife and I are huge Daredevil fans, and we really enjoyed the Netflix show. We recently bought a new house and realized we don't have enough artwork to decorate it. She made a comment in passing while watching the show how much she liked the painting that Matt and Vanessa were looking it...so as a surprise for my wife I thought I'd try to recreate it to adorn our new house. This picture does it no justice because I have an overhead light on and makes it appear far lighter/brighter than it really is, but you get the point. I'm going to add the brown overlays after this layer dries. Getting close! :headbang:

5F03842E-2943-4207-9642-E9C885629FD0_zpsbokux7ey.jpg

not sure what you are trying to show here.