• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GGA - Deadlier Than The Male
4 4

734 posts in this topic

There's more to Golden Age GGA than damsels in distress. Here's an opportunity to show off your glamorous femme fatales and fighting females! Share your favorite covers, splash pages, panels, whatever...

Here are a couple Consolidated Magazine titles from my collection with great covers. Both feature a lovely blonde in a pink dress opening a can of whoop-@ss. Sadly, no such character exists in these books, but the covers certainly pack a wallop :makepoint:

img015.jpg

img016.jpg

I can just hear her now..."There's something in the forest I'd like to show you, sweetie. We'll need this shovel...over this way..."

He, of course, would go along with anything...as long as she's wearing that red dress. Next thing he knows.....WHACK!!!!

css21_f_zps440f1c12.jpg

I can just hear her now..."There's something in the forest I'd like to show you, sweetie. We'll need this shovel...over this way..."

He, of course, would go along with anything...as long as she's wearing that red dress. Next thing he knows.....WHACK!!!!

I love the cover and I love your commentary! lol

Red dresses appear to be very popular in GA GGA. :cool: