• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Can I offer an idea for the "Who will Negan Kill, Glenn or Daryl?" argument.... Glenn is a character from a comic that is creator owned, we know this. Daryl Dixon was created for the TV show and is, for lack of a better term, owned by AMC (not Robert Kirkman, Skybound or Image). Am I wrong? Why would AMC agree to kill-off their most popular AMC licensed character and the cash cow for their video games and action figures? I think the Negan/Lucille moment will stick to the source material.

shaun-of-the-dead-pretending.jpg

You'd think that after years of living in the ZA and knowing since season one that you can cover yourself with guts and they won't bother you that you'd just walk around like that ALL the time. A lot more people would be alive since the walkers still manage to sneak up out of the blue whenever they're in the woods. hm

shaun-of-the-dead-pretending.jpg

You'd think that after years of living in the ZA and knowing since season one that you can cover yourself with guts and they won't bother you that you'd just walk around like that ALL the time. A lot more people would be alive since the walkers still manage to sneak up out of the blue whenever they're in the woods. hm

It works for the Whisperers. Just saying.