• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
15 15

3,116 posts in this topic

I'm definitely not getting seller's remorse. I'm psyched about the White Mountain copy and this 9.8 has already paid for that with the whole auction still to go.

There are a lot of really nice Daredevils in that CL auction.

That's a beautiful book. What are the thoughts on having color touch removed on a book like that? Do the graders notes on color touch tell you where exactly the restoration is on the book? I'm sure on a big key like that, even if it bumped the book down a grade or two, the value increase would be worth it, yes?

(anyone get anything cool?)

I bid on the Daredevil #1 9.4 that went off at ComicConnect, but not too aggressively as it wasn't the best 9.4 to my eyes. It was a great book I would have been happy to own, but... there was a little spine tick that I think would have driven me crazy eventually.

Otherwise, I think I've bought some DDs in the 200s. That's about it...

Edited by rob_react

What's the grade on the Annual #1?

I want to know who got the #69 hm

cgc 9.6, white pager. I don't have the book or a pic yet.

I don't know if a board member won it. I saw that it had bid up to $720 in days and sold more or less around that value. It didn't look like there was much back and forth. I am guessing the person who won it put such a high bid down that scared all potential bidders with an immediate outbid.

I bid on the Daredevil #1 9.4 that went off at ComicConnect, but not too aggressively as it wasn't the best 9.4 to my eyes. It was a great book I would have been happy to own, but... there was a little spine tick that I think would have driven me crazy eventually.

Someone got a heckuva bargain on that book.

What did it go for?

What did it go for?

Around 12,500.