• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KAMALA KHAN
1 1

879 posts in this topic

Is it a 2nd print? If not, I'm not interested.

Can I have every 1st print you own then please? lol

get ready for a LOT of Wildcats comics...

How is she doing on that avengers book? In not reading that one, is she being devoped well on that book or is it not worth the time?
I think its ok. I only read the first one. There are some good Kamala moments and exchanges. Seems like they are playing Miles, Sam and Kamala like current young kids , very up to date and well played. I will continue to read it. Edited by paul747

The $625 BIN on the 9.8 was me. It was little higher than I'd been targeting, but I wanted a 9.8 and missed the live auctions.

The first appearance debate outcome is, to a degree, irrelevant. Crazy talk, I know. All the titles with an argument are triggered by the same catalyst: Kamala Khan becoming more popular. A rising tide lifts all ships, and even if you don't think CM 17 2nd print is the flagship of the low-print fleet, she's in the harbor.

Captain Marvel 17 2nd Print has already established itself as a modern age key. Kamala will continue to become popular as her young audience grows. She is definitely a character that should be invested in for the long term.

on a different note, there hasn't been any recent 9.8 sales on the Captain Marvel 14 variant. 9.6s have sold for 2k. This may be a book that can crack the 10k mark in a few years especially if there's more tv/movie news for KK. 

10 hours ago, Xatari said:

Will do once I post there. We are doing a progression and once we get to that particular stage, I’d be happy to either link or report here. I’ll also show all the Kamala “firsts” including the rares. 

What's the IG name?