• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

Hey G.A.tor

After today's college football results, do you still think Florida has no shot at a BCS birth by seasons end?

every team still has a shot that is statistically still alive, including gators .. I just don't think we have enough offense to get by Alabama.

You are probably right, but you never know when Bama is going to have a let down game.

we will be in Atlanta. Would be a heck of a Christmas present!

I will keep sending you positive vibes Rick. It would be nice to see Florida football return to the glory days of the 90s.

vibes are cool...a more potent offense would be cooler lol

oh yeah, we were pretty darn good mid to late 2000's too (2 nattys! vs 1 of the 90's)

Hey G.A.tor

After today's college football results, do you still think Florida has no shot at a BCS birth by seasons end?

every team still has a shot that is statistically still alive, including gators .. I just don't think we have enough offense to get by Alabama.

You are probably right, but you never know when Bama is going to have a let down game.

we will be in Atlanta. Would be a heck of a Christmas present!

I will keep sending you positive vibes Rick. It would be nice to see Florida football return to the glory days of the 90s.

vibes are cool...a more potent offense would be cooler lol

oh yeah, we were pretty darn good mid to late 2000's too (2 nattys! vs 1 of the 90's)

That is true. How could I forget about the Tim Tebow and Chris Leak eras. doh!

I expect a "different " gator team to show up Saturday. The ole adage you "play to your competitions level" was embarrassingly evident. But, at the end of the day we are still 10-1

I didn't mean that as a jab, and I'm sorry if it came across that way. Just amused that Kal-El plays for FAU.
no jab taken...we played like carp...hopefully this week is much better

It won't matter when Ohio state loses to Michigan.

:eyeroll:

:gossip: Good call....I'm gonna keep it classy though so one :acclaim: will do

edited to add: I also remember stating I was more fearful of The Spartens than the Wolverines. looks like I wasn't wrong in my assumption

edited to add: I also remember stating I was more fearful of The Spartens than the Wolverines. looks like I wasn't wrong in my assumption

Have to admit that I was shocked by the outcome of that one. I thought Michigan would win. At least now the Michigan punter can rest easy that his flub in the Michigan State game didn't end up costing his team a shot at the national title.

Have to admit that I was shocked by the outcome of that one. I thought Michigan would win. At least now the Michigan punter can rest easy that his flub in the Michigan State game didn't end up costing his team a shot at the national title.

As much as it pains me to say anything positive about the Maize and Blue...I too feel good for their punter it's a shame what those fans did to him it really was. Classless just like today when a Buckeye got hurt and they cheered. All around bad form

meh. They're both bad.