• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

NOT

A

VARIANT

:facepalm:

No one falls for this right?

regular on Comic book men? Has he been on there more than once or twice? I can only think of one time.

I've fallen for that before actually, probably 2 or three times. I've happily pulled some 'treasures' out of dollar boxes, only to go home and find out they're worth about a dollar. But online, no, its too easy to check on if you're already at the comp.

What's the deal with that one?

:gossip: 12 cent price variant (10 cent circle blackened).

Oh I see it now. Cool. You can even kind of see the old price. That was done on the printer, or after?

Not sure about the printer aspect of things. I know Journey into Mystery #76 is the same way. In both issues (Gunsmoke Western #68 and JIM #76) there are both the 10 cent and 12 cent versions.

That's a nice haul! Did they know what they were or were they the best of all - the unknown ones?

None were as price variants. The most I paid was on the X-men $12.

I just love bin diving. I spend so much time doing it, so it is not like I am actually making anything. It is just something I enjoy doing.