• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

There was a pretty humorous thread over in the modern section. 1:500 Quesada variant

Fun times. :cloud9:

Love it

Too bad that boardie will continue to pump the same carp over and over again

He tends to find himself battling most everyone over the same issues. Maybe, it's not everyone else?

There was a pretty humorous thread over in the modern section. 1:500 Quesada variant

Love it

Too bad that boardie will continue to pump the same carp over and over again

He tends to find himself battling most everyone over the same issues. Maybe, it's not everyone else?

Continually arguing with the insane does nothing but pad post count. :whee:

The funny thing is, anyone with a Dealer account will tell you EXACTLY what Michael said. It's not a secret and it's not something he came up with on his own.

They've been doing this for over 25 years. I was buying cases of foil variants for $0.15 a book back in 1990-1995.

The funny thing is, anyone with a Dealer account will tell you EXACTLY what Michael said. It's not a secret and it's not something he came up with on his own.

They've been doing this for over 25 years. I was buying cases of foil variants for $0.15 a book back in 1990-1995.

Now that's 3 in a million. hm

Now that's 3 in a million. hm

And I made that kind of purchase about a dozen times over that period of time.

I laughed when Mike S. said he would type slower so the other person could understand.

I'm just glad I don't collect variants, I'd be totally lost.

1) Happy Birthday Sha

2) I know for a fact that Marvel's print run on variants has NOTHING to do with number ordered by diamond. I have no idea why he keeps thinking/pimping that idea. I've seen 3 "Major" ASM variants that are over produced and just laying around. In some cases they are offered to diamond dealers, in some cases it is made available to employees for sale.

Unveiled then at some point this weekend. I suck on graphic design but have no problem maintaining it. Could someone create a banner and PM it to me?

Unveiled then at some point this weekend. I suck on graphic design but have no problem maintaining it. Could someone create a banner and PM it to me?

Can I ask the point of this "locked points" thread idea? It has always been unintelligible to me.

Please start Claudio at -5 for asking this question