• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,756 posts in this topic

I'm diggin' all the new Valiant stuff. Kinda sorta makes me want to go out and grab the comics, I never picked up again after things got too gimmicky (Bloodshot #1) and then Acclaim got involved. Looks like fun (again) now!

I finally managed to acquire a published Sam & Max comic from Steve Purcell. Along with two other pinups:

Sam & Max - Skeptical Investigators

Sam & Max - Hit the Road Advertisement

Sam & Max - Buckle Up!

Also a shiny Fables page, a Mice Templar cover and maybe the most awesome a Starship Troopers page (if anybody has any more of those let me know!!!).

Fables - issue 13 page 11

Mice Templar - v05 Night's End - issue 1 cover

Starship Troopers - issue 1 page 20

And I have some more cool stuff in the works. It's been a really good few months so far :eek:

Ninjak #7 (Segovia 1:10 variant) original cover art!

One of the better Ninjak covers we have seen so far, and the price was right.

Wonderful stuff !

Really make me want to grab these Valiant books.

Thanks for sharing.

My first Punisher piece-- a badass cover from The Art of Mike Zeck (2005). I like how Zeck uses a bright red blood splatter for dramatic effect....really makes the art pop!

n4dxVFPK_2907150720401.jpg UTm9PFIp_1809152307181.jpg

Click to enlarge

Knowing Punisher as vigilante, I think the red blood splatter is from a victim that needs to be avenged. However, others prefer to see Punisher hovering over a vanquished foe saying, "Who's next?"